Veteran Fighter

yeah umm i got some spare time i think i'll make a guild the members are me myself and I ummm anyone can join... no rules uhhh and i'mm working on a page i made in angel fire...

god thats getting ooollldd im getting sick of all the post with ppl starting new guilds with only three members and they dont do anything to thier page after about three days mostly less you never hear about them again ever... hmm this is a message to all those that are making a guild Do something with it! and stick with it for more then a few days... i would like to join one but other then DHS i dont think any of them have lived for more then a week

Rappy Hunter
    Sweden, Europa (The part of the world that god forgot)

Me and a couple of friends have a guild/clan who is active.. it's called Ranx's Roughnecks

Up to date we only have 4 full members, there's 2 recruits but we want to get all of the 4 present members oppinion first.. About the guild webpage.. it's under development, we do not have it available yet, we want to finish most of the relevant parts first...

HAHAHA yes my friend i will join your Guild hahahah it might start out small but then when theirenot looking the Lawn Gnomes will conquer all muhahahahah...hey wait i hate Lawn gnome...the darn things like to gnaw on my leg...weird...get it offffffff!!! anyways you might want to come up with a name.....just an idea hahahah i will help up keep the page oh k...come ver.2 there will be war!!!!

hahah another post!