Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Stupid Dragon Give me my Musashi and Yamato!

Ever had any runs that pissed you off so badly? I did.... My friend was saying back firing shots at the enemies when I, me, kill a So Dimeinan and it drops a Caduceus. He just runs right past me and just grabs it. Next, I kill a mob of Delsabers and it drops a Right Arm... he comes and swoops it up. We move on while I give him some words of my mind, but he ignores me. A Dark Gunner drops a DB's Shield and guess what! He comes and gets it! That b****!!!!! Another Dimeian drops a Vajya and he jacks that too.. UGH!!! DAMN HIM!!! *sigh* I'm gonna get them back by force.... Anybody else have there rare items jacked by a friend? I'm seriously gonna kick his ass!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Prof_Frink on 2004-03-13 20:10 ]</font>

I'd b**ch slap him, then rip his arm off and beat him with it. I'd hit him so hard, so fast, he'd think he was surrounded. I'd whip him like a non dairy topping. I'd hit him with so many rights, he'd be begging for a left. I'd wail on him like a red headed step child. But then......i have anger issues

I'd b**ch slap him, then rip his arm off and beat him with it. I'd hit him so hard, so fast, he'd think he was surrounded. I'd whip him like a non dairy topping. I'd hit him with so many rights, he'd be begging for a left. I'd wail on him like a red headed step child. But then......i have anger issues
    -LMFAO-

Anyways, I have never really had a problem with being robbed of items that belonged rightfully to me. When me and my friends were really low levels, we always got angry at each other for stealing crap items like DB's Sabers and such, but that was just stupid. Though one time me and my friend found a Magic Rock: Moola that should've been mine... *suddenly senses an urge to kill* .

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jive18 on 2004-03-05 22:07 ]</font>

L:200 Purplenum RAmarl extraordinaire

Yeah. When my friends and I were fighting Dark Falz and the phone rank. I went to get it, knowing I would die, and they kept reviving me until nearly all my synchro was gone. I came back, typed "YOU MORONS," then immediately reconsidered and went with the more user-friendly "why did you keep reviving me?!"

I really wanted them to die there.

We are soldiers, stand or die Jarek's Avatar

heh...this didn't happen to me, but it did to my brother once.
    He was playing in the ultimate ruins with 2 others. While he's hacking away (err...shooting to be more exact) he kills a dark bringer at the same time it shoots him with it's strong laser shot. So they both die. But the bringer drops a rare and before reviving him, the dumb FOrce comes over and takes it! then she revives him. She ended up giving it up though, cause she didn't need it. It was a smoking plate, btw. Now I'm not too sure just how rare those are, but I would've been, (and he was) very pissed over the fact that she would just claim it herself when she did nothing at all for it. He ended up leaving after he got it back.

(optional)

my friends chara is on my card and 90% the stuff he uses is mine so he just has to give it to because i found everything for him and if he doesn't abit of multiplayer with myself and ill get the stuff

The time some stranger was playing with me and two of my friends during my hunts for a Ruby Bullet. My friends knew I wanted it, as we'd been doing TTF runs together for quite some time looking for one.

Forest area, a Tollaw drops a red box. It's just off to my left but I keep fighting. The stranger stops fighting and runs all the way across the room and grabs it. It was just a Red Handgun, being we were Greennill, but that was still rude.

Sil Dragon battle goes smoothly. Then, as it is dying, the stranger runs over and stands right at the Dragon's feet. Red box and she snatches it up. It's only a Justy, but this time I got pissed and let her know that she's being selfish. She just laughed.

Nothing happens in the Cave, the battle with Dal Ra Lie, or the Mine.

Vol Opt battle goes smoothy. Then, as it is dying, the stranger once again levitates immediately to the drop spot. Sure enough, red box. She gobbles it up like a cookie and gets all excited. At this point I'm livid. I do my best to calmly explain to her that I have done roughly 125 battles with Vol Opt on IDs that can find a Ruby Bullet trying to get it. She once again laughs. I tell her that this is a team effort, and that she has selfishly grabbed every red box that has dropped. "Oh, well I want it," was pretty much her response. The others also tried to explain the situation to her, but to no avail. After awhile she finally starts to feel guilty and drops it at my feet. But she had already tekked it. The whole point of hunting it was to find one untekked so I could get a tekker pic. My spirit was broken at that point. I just let it sit there and I left. Because of that one greedy person I pretty much won't play with anyone I don't know well enough to trust.

The good news is that I finally found another Ruby Bullet about 25 Vol Opt battles later (roughly 150 battles on IDs that can find it). No surprise I was playing offline single-player when it dropped.

Phantom bass-guitarist from the void

The last time I did an ULT Ruins run (which was about a week ago) I came into about five Red boxes.

This was a Whitill game, and I was with just one other person.

Like I said, five Red boxes... the other guy literally hoarded four of them. The other one I got, and luckily it was an item I'd wanted for ages; Rico's Glasses (dropped by a Del-D in Ruins 2).

The guy told me later that he'd picked up a Belra's Arm, a Red Slicer and 2 Photon Drops, so I was naturally livid...

Every single time I play with a certain friend I get an overwhelming urge to punch him in the head. I'm all about keeping gametime down and being productive/efficient while playing. Unfortunately, my friend is the slowest fucking person on the planet. The other day we go to do a run of the jungle/mountain areas area in Episode 2 on ultimate. He had his HUmar and I had my HUcast. So we boot up PSO and begin. I run to the teleporter cause I'm ready -- got my items, got my shit customized and shortcutted -- I'm itching to go. What does he do? He starts slowly browsing his bank inventory. Then he runs back and forth between the different shops for like 5 minutes. Then he starts grinding a weapon. Then he started tekking shit from his bank. It went on this way for like 15 minutes. I should have just hit the reset button right there.

We finally leave Pioneer 2 and go to the surface. Once we get there I run into the fray and tell him to use jellen and zalure, but he refuses. Why? Because he's an idiot. (This pissed me off so much, seeing as how everytime I play with him with my fonewearl or even ramar he bitches about shifta and deband!) I say whatever and keep on plowing. Then I notice that when I engage the baddies he waits til I almost finish them off and then swoops in and strikes the death blow. I don't know how much experience I got screwed out of from him being an ass like that. I tried to curb this by staying away from him but he just kept following me. When he wasn't following me, he was off hiding while I was getting swarmed. This really hurt because I was using up all my di/trimates and sols too quickly. When I would ask for resta -- he wouldn't heal me. He also broke open all the boxes and took all the items and meseta.

At this point I was ready to choke him with the gamecube controller. Somehow we made it to the jungle boss - don't ask me how. I told him to use zonde on the boss and stay back because of its one-hit kill attack. BUT NO...of course he doesn't listen to me. He runs up and starts punching away with his god hand. He died at least 5 times in front of the boss. AARRGHH! I had to dodge that stupid attack and revive him with moon atomizers. I eventually managed to kill it with a photon blast.

We moved onto mountain (I guess I'm a glutton for punishment) and he continued his retarded tactics. We got as far as the gibbles - which he died at and then I subsequently did while trying to revive him. After that I just hit quit game and left the room. I really wanted to hit him or tell him off, but whatever. The bottom line is that its a video game, nothing worth getting angry over. But its still rude.

for some of you i suggest: time for new friends!