I figure since we have translated character text and such that now would be a good time to start talking about how all these events and episodes actually link together.

This will not be limited to Story Mode alone. Online and offline quests, either currently released or those in the future, can be a part of this.

While now it may start as some little fun things to notice, there may be some actual complexity going around as we build some theories as to how everything ties together with the previous two episodes.

If you've noticed something of interest that would add to our knowledge of how everything connects and ties together, please share!

I added a spoiler warning to the topic header, but if you feel you may have something that could be considered a major spoiler, please give warning. It's not required, but makes for an extra nice gesture.

Hopefully this will get the ball rolling on some story discussions and theories. If there are some threads covering this already, I must have missed them, so gomen if this just turns out to be a wasted post. I'll start off with some things I've seen while playing Story Mode.

----
Teifu mentioned something about Grave's Butler. Unfortunately, I accidentally skipped over the message, but it seems as if he was in fact the butler.

Memoru mentions an information source to be that of "Black something", and a HUnewearl that is using some sort of anti-aging...thing. Make-up, or something more? I assume she is referring to Sue, who...

...would also most likely refer to the "Susan" that Peko mentions. Peko says that Susan is like an older sister to Creinu, and brought Peko into the "organization" when he was young. Black Paper, no doubt.

[SPOILER]
Relmitos is a cover name for the Heroside Fomar.
His actual name is revealed to be Nef Miyama, he
who trained Orland and Great Sword Zoke. It is also
said that he "taught Break some sword techniques".
Endu knows Nef from the past, claiming that
Nef once helped him. However, Relmitos
does not recognize him. Relmitos also states that
Endu's sword style is old and not fit for Endu's sword.
So Endu seems to have gone over a change after so
many years from a famous swordsman to his current state.
Note the weapon Endu uses: Flowen's Sword.
Note Endu's hair: A nice cross between Rico and Flowen.
I doubt Endu is their son, but rather a reincarnation
of Heathcliff Flowen.

I haven't finished all the story arcs in offline story
mode, so I'm not too clear on Endu's origin yet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2004-03-10 00:17 ]</font>