I figure since we have translated character text and such that now would be a good time to start talking about how all these events and episodes actually link together.

This will not be limited to Story Mode alone. Online and offline quests, either currently released or those in the future, can be a part of this.

While now it may start as some little fun things to notice, there may be some actual complexity going around as we build some theories as to how everything ties together with the previous two episodes.

If you've noticed something of interest that would add to our knowledge of how everything connects and ties together, please share!

I added a spoiler warning to the topic header, but if you feel you may have something that could be considered a major spoiler, please give warning. It's not required, but makes for an extra nice gesture.

Hopefully this will get the ball rolling on some story discussions and theories. If there are some threads covering this already, I must have missed them, so gomen if this just turns out to be a wasted post. I'll start off with some things I've seen while playing Story Mode.

----
    Teifu mentioned something about Grave's Butler. Unfortunately, I accidentally skipped over the message, but it seems as if he was in fact the butler.

Memoru mentions an information source to be that of "Black something", and a HUnewearl that is using some sort of anti-aging...thing. Make-up, or something more? I assume she is referring to Sue, who...

...would also most likely refer to the "Susan" that Peko mentions. Peko says that Susan is like an older sister to Creinu, and brought Peko into the "organization" when he was young. Black Paper, no doubt.

[SPOILER]
    Relmitos is a cover name for the Heroside Fomar.
    His actual name is revealed to be Nef Miyama, he
    who trained Orland and Great Sword Zoke. It is also
    said that he "taught Break some sword techniques".
    Endu knows Nef from the past, claiming that
    Nef once helped him. However, Relmitos
    does not recognize him. Relmitos also states that
    Endu's sword style is old and not fit for Endu's sword.
    So Endu seems to have gone over a change after so
    many years from a famous swordsman to his current state.
    Note the weapon Endu uses: Flowen's Sword.
    Note Endu's hair: A nice cross between Rico and Flowen.
    I doubt Endu is their son, but rather a reincarnation
    of Heathcliff Flowen.

I haven't finished all the story arcs in offline story
    mode, so I'm not too clear on Endu's origin yet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2004-03-10 00:17 ]</font>

Poor Sil'fer... what's this vaccine? Is it the same thing Remiltos is talking about?

If I remember correctly, "Nef Miyama" is the client for the Ep1&2 part of the joint quests.

**** Spoiler Space

Yes, Nef Miyama is the client in the Ep.1-2 quest "Memory of a Green Star", he's using an advanced form of the anti-aging formula that newearls do. He says though, that even with that, he doesn't have much time left.

Endu in a way, is Flowen and Rico''s child. It's a little bit confusing, i'll let you see the story for yourself, as it's a bit odd ^_^

As for Sue, I can't say yet, as I haven't finished all of the Arkz offline, only the Heroside.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: psojohndoe2 on 2004-03-09 12:39 ]</font>

Svm Inimicus Mali

This may or may not count as part of the "story," but does Pollux seem like Red Ring Rico to anyone else? She's got the clothing and the red hair, if nothing else. She's also the person who's been exposed to the "germ" the most... it would seem to me that the "germ," the parasitic cell (D)s used to mutate Flowen, and Falz itself are all the same thing... they all invade, reproduce, and evolve.

And yes, I do believe that Teifu is the current Grave's butler. But that would make Viviana the current Grave... how did it go from human (Matha) to newman (Viviana)?

****SPOILER!!**

You know you were right about Endu and the flowen thing. I just recently seen the little Manga strip, I also recorded it too. I'll try to upload it, it appears that Endu just MIGHT be Flowen's son... maybe..

On 2004-03-09 16:44, FlamingWars wrote:
    ****SPOILER!!**

You know you were right about Endu and the flowen thing. I just recently seen the little Manga strip, I also recorded it too. I'll try to upload it, it appears that Endu just MIGHT be Flowen's son... maybe..
    Not sure if he's in fact his son, but rather a reincarnation of a mix of Rico and Flowen. He speaks as if he IS Flowen.

EDIT- In another reference that Memoru gives, she states that the anti-aging 'Newearl is one of the Arkz's top investors, and she mentions that the 'Newearl is most likely now middle-aged. I'd say that would fit Sue, especially when Memoru mentions the "Black something" shortly after.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2004-03-10 00:21 ]</font>

I find it strange that the Grave's Butler is alive... even more strange since I believed the Butler was a ranger lol!