Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

OK, by now, I would have about 3 legit lvl 200's offline.

But, since I found out the items I was being given from trades to some1, where duped.. I gave all hope up on those characters.

I deleted them once I found out HE never found the items; he got them from a duper.

After that, I sold my entire Gamecube collection, with the Gamecube...

Do you guys think it's better to get Ep1+2 again? And for what system? I have an XBOX, and live. But no HL.

Should I get the GCN version again? /heard that not many ppl have the xbx version/

Don't you even dare tell me to get Ep3... I played it at the guys house who ruined my chars, and it sucked. I'll wait for Ep4; when and if it returns to a good old killing spree...

Well? Thoughts?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Final on 2004-03-13 09:24 ]</font>

Stupid Dragon Give me my Musashi and Yamato!

Get it for the GC. Its better when u play online with your friends. 3 level 200 legits... WOW...

On 2004-03-13 09:43, azngamer648 wrote:
    Get it for the GC. Its better when u play online with your friends. 3 level 200 legits... WOW...
    nonono, I said I ALMOST had them.

They where like, 185, 179, and 192.

I never got passed 145... or 148 on the DC ver2.0 man... so that's an accomplishment. Well, for me anyway.

Hmm.... this'll take some time to get the money to buy it though.

Curious. Why'd you sell your GC because your friend lied to you? ^_^
    I mean, you could've just as easily deleted all the items and kept the
    characters... Getting rid of the Cube seems a little extreme.

Just curious.

On 2004-03-13 10:06, Crystal_Shard wrote:
    Curious. Why'd you sell your GC because your friend lied to you? ^_^
    I mean, you could've just as easily deleted all the items and kept the
    characters... Getting rid of the Cube seems a little extreme.

Just curious.
    Deleting them only would not wipe away the disgrace of using hacked items! I never traded on the DC version if I so much as thought the guy used codebreaker to get the item.

I'm a true dying breed... kids today don't care abotu duped items, b/c it's an in-game glitch. No software needed; so they think it's OK.

Well... IT'S NOT! Not for the truly devoted, like me.

When I found out my brother cheated on the 4th .hack game; the fact that he cheated on the same device used to save my games on, was enough to make me start over. After deleting them both. And telling him not to use cheat devices on anything that belongs to me.

If it can't be done with your skill, it doesn't need to be done. /I can trade alright, but not to ppl who dupe, cheat, or steal/

*shrugs* Yep... a dying breed.... -.-;

honestly?

be happy youre over with it. PSO is a drug and a mayor waste of time.

concentrate on a real life. get a good education, get a good job, do some nice travels, make some minor wishes come true, or try to change something.

besides this... "best" choice might be the cube version of ep1-2, but these days is a bad time. its not sure wether or not ep1-2 plus gets released outside of japan. the servers are quite empty because ep3 hit stateside recently.
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

Well, the world doesn't need more idiots like you, so... Nah, stay away. ^_^ PSO is bad and eeeeeeeeevil.

I mean, seriously. Being uber-legit is one thing, but deleting high-levels and selling your gamecube because you had a couple of dupes is just a sign of pure, utter stupidity. You think it makes you morally superior, but it really just makes you look dumb. *shakes head*

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

Aren't you overreacting a little?

I mean. Your thing about a cheated game file sitting by your "legit" game file side by side and that makes you go in and delete your file is kinda like:

OMG! This pen that my friend gave me isn't an actual pen, but is a pencil! Lemme go now and throw away all the things in my house so I can clear this disgrace!

... Seriously. Take it easy. They don't carry viruses, ya know. If you know your hard work on those characters were fair and legit, and a couple of duped items make you feel disgraced enough to wipe out your hard work... well, you seem a bit insecure. :/

On 2004-03-13 10:31, Ian-KunX wrote:
    Well, the world doesn't need more idiots like you, so... Nah, stay away. ^_^ PSO is bad and eeeeeeeeevil.

I mean, seriously. Being uber-legit is one thing, but deleting high-levels and selling your gamecube because you had a couple of dupes is just a sign of pure, utter stupidity. You think it makes you morally superior, but it really just makes you look dumb. *shakes head*
    A couple dupes is an understatement... I lent my memory card to the guy once, so he could do a trade for me against someone on THIS forum long ago... sure, I got my legit Standstill Shield... but that's not all. I practically had nothing that was mine. My mag was the same color, but the stats where better in atk. The many fake Agitos I had, where replaced with REAL ones...

All my Enemy parts where made into the weapons. For some reason, my Meseta was maxed, and so was my Photon Drops... I wanted everything the way it was, b/c my friend, that is the PUREST of bragging rights. But no... he had to "Help Me", and make everything else better.

I don't expect you or NE1 else here to understand why I did it.

I didn't keep track of the 4th character, but when I got my memory card back... she had every tech AND stat maxed...!!!

You all see it as stupid, but I see it as a new challenge to get back there again one day.

I do things like that partly b/c I have too much time on my hands, and partly b/c it's the more honorable way.

The characters where corrupt in my eyes. And in any one of YOUR eyes, they would've been also. Unless of course you yourself cheat.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Final on 2004-03-13 10:49 ]</font>

On 2004-03-13 10:31, Ian-KunX wrote:

I agree, that is VERY stupid. However, if this guy would like to get technical, there's almost no way for an online character to be legit.

So, Final, let's think about this. Based on your extremist views about being legit, you probably would think a character is lame if they played/leveled up with a non-legit character in the game. If that's true and you played a game with this person, you wouldn't be legit anyway. I'm sure you can think of all the possibilities that this might mean, but in any case, you would probably get pissed and delete shit, sell a system, and overall freak out.

I don't think it's worth coming back to PSO, it would cost you way too much to go selling your systems and such.