Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shortly after the server update to add the Spring lobby theme, Ep2 C4, and the Nintendo Kids Ep3 quest, I found myself in an online room editing my decks. As I was flipping through one of my Arkz decks, I noticed that my Morfos was seriously missing some stats. After looking at the PSOW guide on stat changes (last updated sometime back in February), I noticed that my Morfos seemed to have the old, original stats of 5 HP, 2 AP, 2 TP, and 1 MV. I'm kinda hoping it was just a bug from the server update and will be fixed, cuz that really crushed poor Morfos from its previous stats of 9 HP, 5 AP, 5 TP, and 2 MV. ;.;

Anybody else notice any card changes?

Through the Fire and Flames

From what ive heard, the US version is a bit bugged in this respect. Basically, your card does have the updated stats, you just cant see them until the card is actually played in a game. seems a bit stupid, but it may be a signal problem with the servers. theyre probably trying to tell the cards to change stats, it just isnt working though =/

I'm not sure if the stats are built onto the cards, sort of thing.... it wouldn't make sense since they would update them, but when have ST made sense? =/

Here's the offical ST page where they post card changes:
    http://www.sonicteam.com/psoep3/cardrevo/cardrevo.html

I hit a bug last night. Playing as Guykild I rolled 6 6... I though woo hoo! So during my SET phase I played Power Maser... it showed a 4 cost, but ended up costing me 5. The f'd up thing is that it doesn't consistantly cost me 5. Or at least it didn't before yesterday's update. Needless to say, I couldn't attack, which left my opponent with two weapons instead of one... I lost.

guykild's costs are all raised by one.. this is on his card..

He's saying the actual weapon cost 5, not to attack. Says on the card costs 4 to deploy, actually cost 5.

Searching for my own piece of heaven

If, you read the posted links, you'd see Power Maser now costs 5 to equip.

Burning Ranger

You don't get the problem of incorrect stats with the Japanese version of the game.

Jools