Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok since I see a lot of level 60 and above people on these forums I was just wondering, how many hours have you guys logged in total? I have logged in about 35 hours and I'm on level 28(mostly played this weekend, for about 20 of those hours)and I can't play on weekdays, and I didn't have my TV last weekend so my leveling up is not up to snuff. Beat the game, now looking to beat it on hard. How do you guys find the time? Don't you guys play other games besides PSO? Do you guys even have jobs or go to school ?

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: hollowtip on 2001-02-20 02:38 ]</font>

too many... but then again i work at sega...

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

My secrit is i can play at work. I'm a third shifter at a radio station. So I listen to the radio, play PSO, and get payed for it. God I love this job!!!!!!!!!

165+ hours, and I only have a lvl 80 char. to show for it, gawd I suck. At 15 hours I have a lvl 22 Humar, and im happy with that...

I am a Splinter Cell

My main character is level 71 with 2 level 200 MAGs. I have also beaten the game offline up to the ruins logging in 134 hours, damn those dimenians are fast!!!!! I have a second character at level 15 with around 6 hours.

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Naylor007 on 2001-02-20 02:55 ]</font>

Getting close to 80 hours, and a level 46. I think I must spend too much time helping out lower-level people or something... My secret is no job and no school, and basically no life. It's great, lol.

90 hours, yes....90. I HAVE NO LIFE, REALLY.

140 hours. Level 100 reached around 125. To some it seems outrageously slow. To some, it seems cheater-like fast.

Just reached a hundred hours yesterday.

Character is at level 66. Why so slow?

- I love to chat in the lobby and in the city, going through the Japanese dictionary webpage. Hey, learn a few new words a day!
    - Lots of hours spent with my character standing idle because I fell asleep during the game.

Sometimes I just wake up and find my character in the hospital in Pioneer 2. You know what happened then. ^o^ Wonder if that happened to anyone else.

I can keep myself awake when playing on-line though.