Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Has anyone actually noticed that Sega wussified Sil Dragon, Dal Ral Lie and Dark Falz?

Sil Dragon - when he dives underground and runs you over, and you got frozen, he's supposed to be able to hit you from below again regardless if you were frozen or not in version 2. In version 3, he's so crappy...

Dal Ral Lie - when he makes his entrance, he launches his purple energy wave attack. In version 2, the invincibility (when you get knocked down and get back up, you are invincibile for abit) his attack is supposed to land TWO hits because the invincibility time was shortened so it was possible to get hit by that attack twice where within those two hits you are supposed to die (level range 70-85). Now he only lands 1 hit. (correct me if im wrong though but I haven't see Dal Ral Lie land two hits on me before in v3)

Dark Falz - Second form with his rafoie//rabarta then darvant rape. Rafoie now knocks players down so they dont get raped by the darvants unlike version 2 where you never get knocked down by rafoie and you get raped by the darvants.

Anyone noticed any other wussified moves from bosses?

The Rabarta mostly just freezes people instead of knocking them down and I had thought that the rafoie only knocked down characters until they had high enough defense.

ST would have to bring the bosses down a bit, or it would become incredibly difficult for low level ultimate characters to beat them.

I never thought they were actually that hard, its the challenge that makes them fun and especially watching newbies die to them XD

Master of the obvious Dragon_Knight's Avatar

Ehh I think its better that you don't have to do 3 hours of tech casting with a humar just to get through the caves because you can't find a red saber. Yes the bosses are toned down a bit but its probably for the better. I hated trying to get past the Sil dragon with a hacked S-rank needle (no percent) and inflicting a whopping 76 damage. I could take the hits but it took a long time to dish them out.

I'm kind of wondering if I'm the only one who thinks making the bosses with uber damage, undodgeable attacks is a bad idea.

Dark Falz rapes with Rabarta....
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

Johndoe i meant Boss moves not boss stats. The stats are fine to me but the moves are wussified big time.

you have a point those moves are really lowered.
    what about the dragons breath?

I could see how they would do much more on ver. 2. Make them do double damage, what do I care?
    CHARACTERS, All on ult, GC offline, Last updated 1/31/10:
    Me: Yellowboze, HUcast, lvl. 156---Joe: Redria, RAmarl, 142
    GamE n WatcH: Greenill, FOnewm, 133---Pyrofreak: Oran, FOmar, 126
    Sil'fer: Skyly, HUnewearl, 108---Mr. Beeez: Viridia, HUmar, 105
    SGT. Cool: Bluefull, RAcast, 104---The internet: Purplenum, FOmarl, 63

On 2004-03-19 20:07, Gajeh wrote:
    you have a point those moves are really lowered.
    what about the dragons breath?
    I think Sil Dragon's breath is still intact...

Dark Falz's Rabarta Blast is still bloody annoying.