Donk Donk, Donk DWONK

I did a forum search for "spoiler" and check all the threads that showed up, except for the endu ones since I still haven't beaten the game with him yet. If any of the questions are from a few months back or in one of those endu threads I'm sorry in advance.

I have beaten story mode offline with Sil'fer, Break and Kranz. Still planning on completing the game with Ino'lis, Endu and Lura to get their final battle cutscenes.
    The questions I have thus far are:
    What did Nef (Relmitos) do to make Break turn to the arkz? (I finished the arkz side with Break a few weeks ago. Sorry if the answer is somewhere in there.)
    Did Kranz ever figure out that Kylria is his big sister? If he didn't find out, do you think Kylria told him?
    When Ino'lis is talking about getting deployed with Kranz/just deploy her in the 21st tier (only the 2 on 1 battle here) is that just something ST forgot to remove/change? or does it hint towards her wanting to be deployed for the final battle(s)?
    According to Kranz's final battle cutscence does anyone you choose to fight the final battles against Pollus/Castor - Amplam Umbra dies?
    Anyone know Red's real name?

I need to go through the Arkz side again. Doing the quest line I didn't do last time to see if I can formulate any more questions to ask you guys

I will explain the nef one... which is the most interesting out of all others heh
    (SPOILER)

Nef Miyama, after Break and Orland became hunters... they start taking jobs from the government. One of the job they were involved doing was... the OPSS. Apparently as famous hunter and student of miyama style, Break and Orland was given this so called important job to annihilate Androids from Pioneer 2. While Reiz was probably in charge of the Ragol part. Nef had probably told Break to take this job from the government without knowing it being a corrupted plan. (Not sure if Orland did it... Not sure if KC is with Break by now...) After Break killed/destroyed countless androids, he gain a new bad memeory. He was used by the government to do evil things. After the OPSS, Break disappeared from pioneer 2...

Break and KC later were probably involved with the resistance against the new principle while Pioneer 2 and Carol almost start a war. Because they found Rufina from the clone weapons lab while she was still a lab animal. Then the Card technology came... The clone weapon research then was canceled. Break and KC probably stole some important card data and escaped from pioneer 2.... I think I went farther then I need heh... oh well I stop here

Most of them are my linking of thoughts, it may not be correct in every part.

Wow, Episode 3 actually has a story? I didn't see that one coming.