PSO Assassin

Weapons:

Blizzard Lazer+25: 9 stars. Exceptional Rifle. Has high chance of freezing enemies.

Freeze Arms: 8 stars. The newbie's Spread Needle.Exceptional Shotgun. Has high chance of freezing enemies.

Crush Bullets+9: 9 stars. Legendary shotgun made of pure photons. Steals enemy HP. 50% Dark

Meteor Smash+9: 9 stars. Legendary Shotgun rivalling in power to a Meteor Strike. Steals enemy TP. 35% A.Beast

Battle Verge x2: 9 stars. Legendary magic cane made so Forces could hold their own in hand-to-hand combat easily. Halves enemy HP.

Fire Sceptre: Agne x2: 9 stars. Legendary Magic cane containing the power of Fire. Causes Fire damage.

Brave Knuckles+55: 9 stars. Gear for fists and feet to boost attack power for unarmed combat. Causes paralysis.

Clubs of Zumiuran: Legendary Cane made of magic stone Zumiuran. Special attack causes instant death. 9 stars

Silence Claw+15: 11 stars? Legendary claws that kill silently. Special can fell enemies with a sincle blow.

Photon Claw+6: Special claws with Photon blades made for fast attacks with the right hand. Steals enemy HP.

Shields/Frames:
    Regenerate Gear: 11 stars. Regenerative Shield that restores HP when enemy attacks are deflected.

Regene Gear Adv: 12 stars. Advanced regenerative shield that restores HP and TP when attacks are deflected

Stink Frame: Protective Gear that truly wreaks when worn. 0 slots.

Units:
    God Mind
    God Power--
    God Power
    God Arm

Items:
    Delsabers Right Arm/Buster: an enemy weapon made from a Delsaber's right arm. Lightning damage. Powers up to 100% if used with Delsaber Shield.
    lvl 4, 5, 6, and 10 Megid
    lvl 7 Grants
    Book of Katana 3

Mags:
    Baby Mag
    lvl 36 Mitra
    lvl 41 Mitra
    lvl 51 Usashu

Almost forgot what I want:
    Custom Frame 4 slots
    Custom Barrier
    Custom Ray
    any rare 4 slot Frames for that matter
    lvl 200 Asparas
    lvl 200 Soniti(hopefully well balanced, like maybe 50 all around)
    Kaladgolg
    Durandal
    Vjaya(I know, I just traded it away, but now that I hear it scores over 1000 damage, I really want one again)

"You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because your all the same."

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: orgasmdonor on 2001-04-21 11:28 ]</font>

ill give u a celstial shield for your book of katana 3.mail me at [email protected] .if youre not interested in that im sure we can come to an agreement
    peace
    dave

I want the Silence Claw+15 so much!!!! I can give u my parastie wear: de rol (only 3slots) and my apsaras lv.170 (still growing) PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

i've got 4 slot parasite wear: de rol,4 slot parasite wear: vajulla and 4 slot <damn> i forget the name, it boosts all defence

PSO Assassin

Chrono, you'll give BOTH for the claw? If so, its a deal.

CHAOS, what did you want? I'd love to get my hands on the 4 slot Vajulla.

daveheats, I sent you an e-mail regarding a possible trade earlier.

i'd like the regene gear advanced, and the silence claw if possible for the 4slot vajulla, pm me on when 2 meet etc

ok mr. orgasmdonor (sounds funny) Thats the deal.. the clock is now 23:50 in sweden (wher I live) can we do the trade some other time?? ok?? tommorow? we have to match the time...

yo orgasm im not sure that i got your mail man. If you could mail me again, that will be cool. Heres my email again [email protected]
    hope to hear from you soon
    peace
    dave

PSO Assassin

CHAOS-

I sent you a PM, Chrono, I may end up trading the claw to CHAOS, sorry.