I worship Danger Girl and Akumi's booties

Now check this out. I just finished playing for about 2 hours and gained about 2 levels for my character Kenshin. I was feeling bored and decided to clean up my spectacularly messy room. I couldn't believe it. I actually found my 300 pool stick! Now you all must be saying.... and the point is? Well, the point is that I used to play pool 3-4 times a week. Till I got PSO! I stood there cue case in hand thinking hard about what to waste an hour on before going out drinking.... Then I looked hard at my DC....hmmmm gain a few levels so I can use that new 4 slot armor? Or go play a few games of pool with my buds and pick up on girls wearing skimpy outfits? My god man, a game has never made me think twice about what seems to be an easy choice for a male college student..... God help us all.............
    (stuffs pool stick AND DC controllers in closet and runs off to corner and cries pathetically)

-ken

I'm a Savage Wolf, grr baby!

Heh, I did the same thing...

Go to club where it's so packed that even if you walk its like grinding with someone next to you?

OR....

Try to find that ultimate rare weapon in PSO, Level up, Transfer, ect.

I actually thought about staying home, then I hit my head against the wall and remembered that girls are nice =D

*Sniff...*

I realised pso is taking over my life when all my friends were amazed when i called them to go to the club.. lol it was 2 weeks and i had barley talked to any of my friends... I regected offers to do anything! I HAD to level up my new character to play Vhard... well now i can say im slowy recovering.....Slowly....... Now back to pso

... and when you will less expect it, your game will be corrupted for an unknown reason. And you tought you could get your social life back... it get's you beffore your eyes can even see it commin' ...

"Don't you think it looks a little unfair?... Who said life was fair?"
    -FF6 add in a GamePro of mine ... a real old one

Ducky Loving Freak

When summer (i.e daylight) comes,screw pso,i have a life,i mean i just changed schools and my new school is on strike,i gotta catch up to some old friends,and go places,no time for video games, i used to hate all video games...now *sniff* i wanna go play FF9! My best friend called me a nerd... ARG!okay anyway buh bye....for real im going to play ff9,im only on the 1st disk..but i have beaten the game like 5 times lol

"school strikes are cool, it happened 1 year ago at my school"... does that help you figuring out my age Mina??? tought so...

Ducky Loving Freak

I DUNNO VOTRE FICHU ?GE M'INDIQUENT JUSTE D?J?!

XBL Gamertag: Conjurer

For all u people who wanted to know what mina said:

YOUR ROTTEN AGE IS INDICATED TO ME ALREADY!

Just in case u wanted to know.

Mina a besoin de cours de fran?ais au plus sacrant!
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

I am a gaming otaku!

Ive been called:

Nerd "HELL YEAH"

PSO boii "YOU BETCHA"

Fan Boii "WAI!"

and SMART ASS "you bet your dumbass I am!"

BUT THEN

I was called DORK on gameranger.com chat and that... just pisses me off... -_-

AND I CANT SEEM TO STOP TALKING ABOUT PSO!

PSO PSO PSOPSO PSO PSOPSO PSO PSOPSO PSO PSOPSO PSO PSOPSO PSO PSOPSO PSO PSOPSO PSO PSOPSO PSO PSOPSO PSO PSOPSO PSO PSOPSO PSO PSOPSO PSO PSOPSO PSO PSOPSO PSO PSOPSO PSO PSOPSO PSO PSOPSO PSO PSOPSO PSO PSOPSO PSO PSOPSO PSO PSOPSO PSO PSOPSO PSO PSOPSO PSO PSOPSO PSO PSOPSO PSO PSOPSO PSO PSOPSO PSO PSOPSO PSO PSOPSO PSO PSO PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS !!!!!!!

*has a pso induced seisure*