Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey This is my first post and i have a really simple question for the high levels....
    Does a ranger (anytype) have a limit on their ATP? I heard from somewhere (I forgot the source) that ranger's ATP don't go past 500... Is this true because I want to make a ranger and this isling me back...

Can't anyone reply?? Please I really need to know....

Well, maybe base ATP doesn't go past 500, I am using a lvl 70 ranger and with my justy my atp is in the 780's range, over 800 with the attack power spell(forgot the name).

My RAmar's ATP is ok, I can't complain. For being in the back and staying out of range, I pack quite a punch. Then again I have a Visk*235 which has a good attack power.

-SSZ

So the base won't go past 500? is it possible to raise it with items? I don't want to get dissapointed with a 500 ATP because I have a HUcast right now and I want to switch... By the way can RAmar learn all the spells at the highest lv? assuming they have a mind predominate mag (grants, megid max out)

So the base won't go past 500? is it possible to raise it with items? I don't want to get dissapointed with a 500 ATP because I have a HUcast right now and I want to switch... By the way can RAmar learn all the spells at the highest lv? assuming they have a mind predominate mag (grants, megid max out)

at lvl 70, without mag I am nowhere near 500 atp so I couldn't tell you.. but I know the I can get to 999 with items and spells.. so I wouldn't worry that much about it.. as to spells... not sure I have been able to use everything so far.. not sure what the max levels on the spells are, or the stats needed..

at lvl 70, without mag I am nowhere near 500 atp so I couldn't tell you.. but I know the I can get to 999 with items and spells.. so I wouldn't worry that much about it.. as to spells... not sure I have been able to use everything so far.. not sure what the max levels on the spells are, or the stats needed..

So... what is your MST?