Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This method works by basing that you get high ranks off of comboing cards. It also doesn't require many rare cards. YOu will always get an A rank with this method, because I have not figured out a way to get an S rank in two turns without a human character or an S card.

To start, the first eight cards in your deck must me, in this order (Use the Order function to order them):

Chain Sword, Dice +1, Guard, SW Attack, Attack, Attack, Attack, Beat.

Start the game at Lupus Silva (The first level.)Start a game with 6 as the minimum roll, and the deck unshuffled. Fight vs. Reiz's Creature=0 deck.

When the duel starts, it does not matter who goes first (Reiz will do nothing on her turn.)

When it is your turn, play the Chain Sword and the Dice +1, then end your turn. (While drawing 2 Attacks in the draw phase.)

On Reiz's turn, she'll move up to you and attack. Use Guard in response. Before your next turn, you'll draw the Beat needed to complete the combo.

On your turn, get to the Action Phase. Press A repeatively (The Action cards should be in the correct order.). You'll do 21 damage to her (She will use Wall to prevent 3 damage, doing 18 damage), but that is enough to kill her. You will always get an A rank with this method.

You should be able to do this method in about a minute (excluding load times.)

If you want to save some time (Or do not have access to Beat,) use HP Attack instead of SW Attack, and Assault instead of Beat. You will get the same result.

Credit goes to cody rhees of the GameFAQs message board for the original idea (I expanded on it.)

Thanks I just tryed it and it works great. i'll go log on to Game FAQs and thank him later.Thanks to you too have a free .

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

There's also the classic
    Dice +1
    Exchange
    Rika's Claw
    Guard
    HP Attack
    Double Attack

Combo that always nets you an A/A+
    You can cut out the Exchange, it'll take an extra turn, but no other difference. You can also cut out the Double attack, this will result in a 2 turn kill with Exchange, but only a B.

I use the same kind of thing, but I use gibbles, na attack, hp attack, stab and split boost. 42 damage max, A+ rank

On 2004-04-09 15:04, HairyGoat wrote:
    I use the same kind of thing, but I use gibbles, na attack, hp attack, stab and split boost. 42 damage max, A+ rank
    Fun to see your oppenent fail with THAT!

the method i found guarantees you an S rank in about 2 minutes.

Nano Dragon
    Dice +1
    Dice +1
    Guard
    AB Guard
    HP Attack
    AB Attack
    FL Attack
    Split Boost

set the usual rules of 6/6 dice and deck unshuffled, but go to Nebula 2 (the long, thin arena).

turn one, play the dragon and a dice +1.

Reiz will run forward three tiles on her turn.

turn two, play the other dice +1 on Reiz and move the dragon between your character and Reiz.

Reiz will run to the left and try to hit both you and the dragon with Slash. use the Guard and AB Guard to negate that.

on your next turn, use all of the action cards. this will do a whopping 40-45 damage, 50 and up if your character is Hyze.

Here's my way to get an S rank in about 100 seconds:

Free Battle Map:
    Unguis Lapis A(the very first one)

Player deck:
    Kranz

Cards in this order:
    Savitri
    Partisan
    NA Guard
    SW Attack
    Beat

Then proceed to fill up the deck.

Dummy deck:
    Endu

Cards in this order:
    Rag Rappy
    Rag Rappy

Proceed to fill up the deck.

Rule settings:
    Min and max dice = 6
    Shuffle unactivated.

If Endu starts first, skip his turn.

On Kranz's turn, equip the Savitri, and move forward one step.

On Endu's turn, summon a rag rappy in front of Kranz, and another rag rappy to the left of the first one. Use 3 points to move Kranz to the right of the first rag rappy. Use the final point to attack Kranz with the first rag rappy.

Make Kranz defend with NA Guard.

On Kranz's 2nd turn, equip the partisan, and slash away with a SW Attack + Beat combo and all 3 opponents.

I hope this is helpful.

I'll have to try that one some time. I just don't like it because it involves using another controller. The one I use just goes against the comp

Egg Rappy
    Fly
    HP Attack
    FL Attack
    NA Attack
    ??? <.<