Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Gifoie - the card says that it does damage to the story character as well as the item you aimed for if the story character has 3 or more items equipped. In actuality, however, only the story character will be damaged.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

No, Gifoie is a Heavy Pierce. It goes through items if the enemy has 3 cards equipped. You attack the item, but it directly damages the character instead. Not quite a miistake, but badly worded.

On 2004-04-12 09:08, Arislan wrote:
    Actually, the stall abilities usually are all around it. Patience's stats vary online nad off. Off it's 6, On it's 5. Cost 3 Offline, Cost 2 Online (although on the US you need 3 DEF to use it, but it only takes 2 points)
    About Stall: USUALLY, yes, but not on Dark Gunner and GoVulmer, which stat the normall "one block from" deal, when it isn't true.
    About Patience: I need to print out any recent errata list...

Both of those actually state in the JP version that it's to the left and right, not around. How you can tell which direction a Death Gunner is facing, I'm not sure... Others state all around, these would be more translation errors, you're right.

Apparently, the double cannon loses however much hp you attack with. ex 6 damage=6 hp lost. That sucks...it doesn't say anyting about that on the card

Well, it does say it does damage to all cards around it, probably includes itself as well. I'll check it out on my own Double Cannon, see if I can bring up anything.

Oh that makes sense. I would check it but I just logged off. It probably does say something like does damage to all cards including itself. At least it lasts a good 3 turns

It says that it does damage to all cards around, opponent or ally so I guess that means it does damage to itself too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HairyGoat on 2004-04-12 20:35 ]</font>

Gulgus: The copy is not by 1/2 like poufully. Its a complete copy. The card is awesome really.

On 2004-04-13 04:59, Stricker wrote:
    Gulgus: The copy is not by 1/2 like poufully. Its a complete copy. The card is awesome really.
    yes gulgus + duel strike rules!

edit: hey mods do you think we could get a sticky on this?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alisha on 2004-04-13 15:09 ]</font>

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

I'll be going through the entire list within the next few days. At that point a guide will be put up, along with the card descriptions being changed separately, at which point this being stickied won't matter too much. But posting them till this work gets done (gonna be a good 10-12 hours total work) is goign to help tremendously.