Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

On 2004-04-19 02:25, Skorpius wrote:
    March of the Meek / Giant Garden
    These say that they "Add 2 AP" to thier targets, when this is not true. Both were used with mags on the field, and nothing gaind AP at all. What these assists actually do is add to physical damage.
    I never tried it with mags but I know it adds two with creatures on the field. I have try this several time and find that it add 2 AP during those turn to my creatures

I've seen it add the AP to creatures and weapons, only during the act phase ._ .

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Yeah, it seems to be an act phase only thing. Shouldn't make that uch of a difference, since you're not affecting anything with an altered AP outside of the act phase.

/edit Updated the full list on page 1, all the items should be fully finished now, and the DB is updated to match. Any other mistakes or DB errors, let me know! I'l start through the enemies as soon as I can get the will together.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arislan on 2004-04-20 06:06 ]</font>

On 2004-04-18 20:22, Arislan wrote:
    Wait, they changed a description online? Can you get me a screen? If ST has this ability, it changes quite a few fundamental things about the game, *and* enables them to do quite a few things I didn't think was possible before. If possible, get one before playing and after, since the English version seems to only follow online changes after the card is played.
    Actually, it was changed totaly for the US version:

i'm sure this goes here since for some reason the G-Assassin Sabers are now T-Assassin Sabers

Black King Bar- Machine Influence
    "This item temporarily loses 2 AP if the opponent attacker is a Machine creature"

Ambiguous wording. Black King Bar does 2 less physical damage against Machine creatures, and takes 2 more physical damage from Machine creatures.

Red Slicer- Native Influence
    Same thing as Black King Bar, except with Native creatures.

On 2004-04-21 04:18, Skorpius wrote:
    On 2004-04-18 20:22, Arislan wrote:
    Wait, they changed a description online? Can you get me a screen? If ST has this ability, it changes quite a few fundamental things about the game, *and* enables them to do quite a few things I didn't think was possible before. If possible, get one before playing and after, since the English version seems to only follow online changes after the card is played.
    Actually, it was changed totaly for the US version:
    >.>;; What's different?

Online : "During a physical attack, gain AP equal to the dice roll - 2"

Offilne : "During a physical attack, gain AP equal to the dice roll - 2"

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

I made a bit of a mistake... When I was checking the descriptions against one another, I accidentally used the JP version English desriptions instead of the US English descriptions. Fixed the list and DB to reflect this.

On 2004-04-19 21:40, Skorpius wrote:
    H&S, Gibarta, Rabarta, Soul Eater (with D+1) Herrisan Battle Fan, Sonic Knuckle, Bind, Visk/L&K (with D+1), Arlan, Del D, El Rappy, Toy Hammer...
    oh please thats like saying dice+1 is broken to
    why dont you just add megid and critical while your at it

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Sure thing. I'm not agreeing with this, only stating what others are saying. All I say is, use Rich or some 1 cost assists that can overwrite it without causing too much of advantage.