Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

On 2004-04-15 12:51, Oran1324 wrote:
    On 2004-04-15 11:48, Pancake wrote:
    You know whats funny, one of the Nokia spokeswoman said what kind of person would want to be seen with a gameboy out in public? Thos are for kids! Oh my god, does everyone have to say Nintendo is for Kids? Well that female dog can go talk on her Game thing all she wants in hell!
    N-Gage basically does what gameboy does, but with a phone, and for more money.
    so, that DOESN'T make N-Gage for kids?
    *laughs at moronic "female dog"*
    That reminds me of McDonald's "Adult" menu that they introduced back when I was in High School, headed up by its flagship burger, the "Arch Deluxe". Which I always thought was funny... The advertising campaign suggested that children probably wouldn't enjoy it. Ironically, it was probably the best burger they had, and every time I ordered one, I made a point to grab the top bun, and make it say, "Noooo!! Don't eat me!!!"

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

the only real rivals to the gameboy may be the PSP the ngage will die as soon as it hit market. Only naive people and maybe casual gamers who don't know better will buy it but it will burn in hell Wahahhaha ^o^

On 2004-04-14 11:44, Allos wrote:
    And I'm still not buying one!
    I was about to say type those exact words ...

I hope that Nokia lady knows that politicians, actors, and olympians all have used Game Boys, in public. Ah well, if I get the 500$ required for it, I still won't get it. I'll get my video card and some games instead. In the mean time I need to get that Queen set that I have been meaning to get.

On 2004-04-15 15:23, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
    That reminds me of McDonald's "Adult" menu that they introduced back when I was in High School, headed up by its flagship burger, the "Arch Deluxe". Which I always thought was funny... The advertising campaign suggested that children probably wouldn't enjoy it. Ironically, it was probably the best burger they had, and every time I ordered one, I made a point to grab the top bun, and make it say, "Noooo!! Don't eat me!!!"
    Did you know that they're coming out with a new "Adult" Happy Meal type thing? Very bizarre stuff.

I still say N-gage sucks.

...Making handheld systems even smaller is a bad thing.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."