Well i dont know about the rest of you guys..but i have had it with sega, sonic team and microsoft...Where the heck is my easter rappies? my eastre decorations and my easter eggs? Did i mention im a european xbox pso player ...and i have had enough of being ripped off by the afore mentioned.. I pay for this stuff and i dont get it ..so why shuold i carry on paying? If you post replys to this and i get more than 100 then im gonna print em all off and take them to sonic team and microsoft even if that means going to the US or Japan LoL..and yes im deadly serious...hope to see some responses in here soon..

@_@ *Is scared*

OMFG, DUDE!! You don't need to start yet a 5th freaking X Box thread. Did you not see the other 4 that are already in GENERAL that ALREADY discuss the same thing?

Which of these 4 threads did you miss?

X Box

X Box

X Box

X Box

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-04-14 16:32 ]</font>

Wolf Master Raghar of the Warriors of Fenrir

In America we don't have the Rappies on the Xbox either so... you only need to go to Japan

Yes dude i did see the other threads and read them...but ... they were from the US users. My thread is aimed at the European Users although i do value all your opinions.

Its disgusting we have had to miss out yet again.

On 2004-04-14 16:31, Delfi wrote:
    Yes dude i did see the other threads and read them...but ... they were from the US users. My thread is aimed at the European Users although i do value all your opinions.

Its disgusting we have had to miss out yet again.
    I agree its not cool that the X Box users miss out yet again, but you could have added this to one of the other threads even if it is aimed at EU.