I was playing in a game on vhard ruins saturday (my first there actually, my saves always seemt o get corrupted by the time I am of high enough level to play there) and I noticed that there was at least 1 or 2 ??SPECIAL WEAPON's in EVERY ROOM we cleared. and in some cases there were two, followed by a god/legs, or god/mind+. I asked what the section id of the game creator was and he said skyly. anyone else see mad rares with a skyly id? or is this just a common occurance in vhard ruins?

Mercenary for Hire

There are tons and tons of special weapons and high level units in V-Hard Ruins. However, "???SPECIAL WEAPON" is usually a Varista or DB sabre, not a "rare" weapon...

On 2001-04-23 12:22, MechDan wrote:
    There are tons and tons of special weapons and high level units in V-Hard Ruins. However, "???SPECIAL WEAPON" is usually a Varista or DB sabre, not a "rare" weapon...[addsig]
    of the six or seven special weapons I picked up I only found one varista. I count myself as being fortunate.

Ok

LEt me guess
    the rest were stupid Justices, Crush Bullits, Vise Mech guns, Varistas, and DBs sabers, possibly a kadagolg right?

THOSE ARE ALL VERY COMMON RARES!

YOU PFIND THEM ALL THE FRICKEN TIME!

WORTHLESS I SAY!

give em away to some newbies or something

the weapons are RAR to anywone, its how the tekker lies it that your ICON or ship class determines whatever you like to call it

SKYLY just gets special stuff and so does eveyone else

like ME

im in PINKAL but i find all sorts of rare wands and i mmean REAL RARE WANDS thought im not a force, i suually trade with the forces and get te stuff they get like heaven punnishers and spread needles and stuff

OH and VISKS are common rares too!

just saying

if it isnt one of the already stated items (not counting the Heave part) then NO its not rare is just special HEHE

and secial doesnt always man GREAT

Please stop wearing Resist/Saints

The number of rares you find is related to how long you have been playing.. I find alot of rares when i play with my lvl 100 because i have around 280 hrs logged. But most of the time they are items i already have. So i give xtra's away to newbies or look for weapons with higher %'s than the ones i have......