Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

In retrospect, I should have realized that everybody and their mom was going to choose the exact same look during chargen. Live and learn.

lol... I made my Hunter have a black suit with blond hair, and yesterday, I was playing with a guy who looked like me with white hair, my friend ZOT, and mini-me (someone who looked like me, but smaller... ). Don't know his real nickname, cuz i just kept calling him Mini-Me... OH wait, it's Sephrioth.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: -Matrix- on 2001-02-19 06:30 ]</font>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: -Matrix- on 2001-02-19 06:31 ]</font>

Yeah, the infamous "Sephiroth look". I actually like the black outfit for HUmars, but going with white hair is what everyone seems to do. So, to be different, I made my HUmar with the black outfit. blue hair, and shorter than the average HUmar, but not midget-like.

Yeah, the infamous "Sephiroth look". I actually like the black outfit for HUmars, but going with white hair is what everyone seems to do. So, to be different, I made my HUmar with the black outfit. blue hair, and shorter than the average HUmar, but not midget-like.

no one likes white. well SCREW YOU GUYS.

and i forgot the costume codes when i got the game 'cos i was too ecstatic to have it at all. O_o

hehe, when making my char I looked at the outfit and thought it looked cool but not very unique. So I made mine with white hair and the dark purple half top w/daisy dukes
    Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.

Yeah, I remember my first time online. My character was black with white hair, and I went to Puck block 10, and everyone there was some variation of the black outfit white hair. then the comment was almost in unison "I see originality is out, is PSO" I promptly changed my level 5 character to all white. Which I haven't seen alot of. I don't see a lot of maroon or red heads either.

Hee hee, I've made some creative looking dude(ette)s. Since I have three VMUs, I've had the opportunity to make and remake. Like a creepy little girl robot with a heartless and mechanical personality and a big fat moustached professor. I also made up a character named Nurse Nunu, but we won't go into that. But what did I choose for my namesake (Skeearmon)? A Black-suited HUmar! Heh, at least his hair's a natural brown.

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Skee on 2001-02-19 11:52 ]</font>

my humar has the black outfit and jet black hair, and i gave him the hispanic lvl tan

Made my little lady all purple. Purple hair, purple hunter outfit. Haven't seen a single other like me yet. I'm sure there's one somewhere, but haven't seen them. I have the hair with the high back pony tail as well. Damn I'm cute!