Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is there a Dressing room in the orginal DC version? i just so happen to pop this game into my DC, i wanted to compare it to the GC version but there is no dressing room option and im holding 9999999 meseta, i havent played this game for ages its been so long and my charater looks like an idiot and id like to fix him up LoL

the dressing room was a new addition to the game, it doesnt appear in the dc versions

far as i remember, dc v1 has no dressing room..
    v2 does!
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

it does appear in the dreamcast version but only in pso v2 on the dreamcast

On 2004-04-22 10:41, AndroidI6 wrote:
    the dressing room was a new addition to the game, it doesnt appear in the dc versions
    This statement is only half correct.

The Dressing Room is new as of DCv2.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

oh i see, well thats alright i dont plan on playing this game much anyways i just wanted to see how much different it was,its so different tho, i had a bunch of Hit Materials in my account, Book of KATANA3 what ever the hell that is, Dlesabers left arm but it appearance like a regular item (white letters instead of yellow)
    My Dragon slayer is actually just a Sword doesnt even look the the GC Dragon Slayer, and my H&S 25 Justice looks just like GC repeater mech guns.I also found like many weapons in my account that are like -20% and -30% LoL and the shops sells rares.....this game is really weird.
    im lvl 75 103 hours.

All of the typical nine star rares have no graphical changes. They all look like the basic weapons with the exception that they flash between two colours. If I remeber correctly the H & S25 will flash between red and pink. I'm not sure what the katana books are for I remember having a couple of them but never using them.

Dressing room costs 100k mesetas in V2.
    The percents go from -40% up to +60% (in theory). I've yet to see better than 50% myself.

And yes, most weapons look like the regular ones - the designs were changed when it was ported to GC, because ST couldn't really release a 4 years-old thing on a newer console...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

I had once see a shop selling a weapon that have 60% on one area in the DC version. What else is different is that there are less costumes to choose, less hair styles to choose, Ultimate mode is insanely hard, there are no Photon Drops, no red boxes, etc.

Same number of hair styles--half (less than half for androids) the costumes, though. And to get costumes 8 and 9 you had to type in a weird code for character name...though I think they got rid of that nonsense for v2.

For 9-stars, the lowest rank (Varista, Club of Laco, Visk) was green and blue, the middle rank (H&S25 Justice, Ice Staff: DAGON, Last Survivor) was red and purple, and the highest rank (Justy, Gae Bolg) was green and gold. Of course, much of that was hypothetical, since many of them were next to impossible to find.