Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast

Because I don't see a fourm for BB...I guess I'll just make a topic here.

With the arrival of the new announcement...what are your hopes about it? I can't wait for it!

Problem is...the announcement had the prices listed in yen. Does that mean it's JPN only?

Also...if it does come stateside, I'll write a few things about it...

I'm sure we will find out soon enough. But I do hope its available in both US, and Europe.

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

Look at mood. That's all I have to say -_-

(Oh, and... what are the odds it's getting out here? 0.0000001%... yeah, it'll be released the same year as Plus XP)

Yea, it's JPN only, but by looking at the drawing of the new stage, it looks like some sort of boss battle only, where you walk around in a huge circle like Falz and Olga battles.... as long as that new "enemy" or "boss" doesn't drop anything exclusive to BB, I could careless about the new upgrade.... even though I still love to see it.

Well i hope it hits stateside/euro... I mean with server side saving, i can finally play online and not worry bout hacks & dupes.. plus scince its a PC version, theyll probly be updated / patching it and new quests alot.. along with new items. Hopefully that drawing and monster isnt just a boss, i hope its an entire new episode... but a new area only would be alright too.. Its all really exciting to me.
    -xero

Haha, if I ever play, I'm going to always call that monster a Moblin.

I believe its going to be a whole new area like Temple, Forest or something.... Probably a lot more innovative than the old levels. That one new monster is probably only 1 of many new monsters to come.

if it works like the previous PC version of PSO (v2), then you can import it and play it online on the JP servers. its not that you have to get a console imported or modded this time, so for hardcore people it doesnt really matter if it gets a domestic release or not.

this however has to be tested first.

i personally would bet on: "it wont get released state side/in europe".
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

Those are things thus far the game itself may have many other suprises. Originally ppol though only a few of the 9 star weopons would be altered to look different but they all where. its still all rumor. all that is know it that there should be some new stuff to get stuck into. Hopes for a del/toy rappy foe.

Digging around in their server today, found these: