Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sayaka: Sorry I didnt respond. I was on a school comp and the cookies where turned off so I couldnt edit my previous reply. Anyway, that seems fair. I wont be able to trade tonight...unless you can get on right now (meaning, within the next 10 mins or so). Lemme know if you can. My AIM name is Giezus101
    PSZ F/c ~ 4684-9153-6277
    PM if you add me so I can return the favor ^_^
    (check profile for characters if curious)

hello,
    I am interested in burning visit, spirit garment, customm barrier ver 00 and rubby bullet.
    I have red mechgun, bringer's right arm and god/battle.
    bye

I would like all those. Please make me an offer instead of listing wat u hav/want.

Still looking for Red Mechguns, and Its gotten to the point where I might just trade a few rare items for it, depending on what the items are.

EDIT: I just finished all my current trades. Start making more offers!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Giezus on 2004-04-28 18:39 ]</font>
    PSZ F/c ~ 4684-9153-6277

On 2004-04-28 07:57, Giezus wrote:
    I would like all those. Please make me an offer instead of listing wat u hav/want.
    I gave you the choice of what you want to trade in my wishes and what you want to have in my list of items.
    my list there

How about My Ruby Bullet and Custom Barrier for Red Mechgun and God/Battle?
    PSZ F/c ~ 4684-9153-6277

On 2004-04-29 08:04, Giezus wrote:
    How about My Ruby Bullet and Custom Barrier for Red Mechgun and God/Battle?
    I prefer visit burning and rubby bullet

Thanks for lying about the legitimacy of the SPREAD NEEDLE. My friend, Tenakashi, traded for the exact same Untekked SPREAD NEEDLE (15/0/0/5). Why would you say, "All items are legit and I only expect Legit items in return." ? That was really stupid. Can you explain yourself?

This is a warining to all other legit players that are looking to trade with Giezus. BE WARNED.

Yep, he got me too. He traded me the exact same Untekked SPREAD NEEDLE (15/0/0/5).

So, if you are legit and trying to trade with Giezus, just be sure you're not dealt duplicated items.

Thanks for lying, Giezus!

EDIT: HOLY CROP. Dammit Luke. I just checked my charcters and there was 3 duped Untekked Spread Needles. Apparently my not so trustworthy friend got on my account and started offering my Spread Needle as a trade. Hell, Ive been too busy this whole week practicing with the band, so I didnt have time for any vidoe games.

I got rid of them all, and am currently moving all the stuff I remember finding to another character. After you tell me wat u traded for them, Ill get rid of all the other weaps left on the character.

Listen, I know you prob dont trust me now (hell, I wouldnt even trust myself) but you have to believe me. I'll do anything you want: give you bak your stuff, give you some more (completely LEGIT) items, make a new character and start from scratch, anything., just name it.

Once again, sorry this had to happen.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Giezus on 2004-04-29 19:57 ]</font>
    PSZ F/c ~ 4684-9153-6277

Sorry I was so harsh, but I thought you were just trying to trick me for the 9000M. I see where you are coming from now. Since I didn't really get anything out of the trade, I just sold the NEEDLE to the store after I found out, it would probably be good that you give me another item to compensate. Could I get the SPIRIT GARMENT or BURNING VISIT. If you don't want to trade those, could I get the 9000M back?