Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
    Director of Project Revolution

No, ladies and gentlemen, this is NOT a fanfic. This is an RPG in the making. This will also take the place of POL3.

This happens about 1 year after the great hunters defeat Olga Flow. A newer threat, identified only as the Greater Darkness, arises and begins to control the remaining D-Cells on the planet, thus creating a few more problems. It's up to a select few characters to get this done.

WHICH CHARACTERS (aside from Hikara) SHOULD BE USED!? PLEASE SUBMIT CHARACTER INFORMATION (found in the Character Bank).

I also need a few good artists (hopefully Kuda, Navi, and Lady Jade River as well as anyone else willing to help) to create character sets for them. If you are willing, but don't know what I need, I will PM you the location to find a Template.

At the very least, I need the pic of your character so I can submit it somewhere else for chipsets.

This cannot be done without you!

If you have any questions, post them here, and I will answer them later. Remember, this all relies on you!

Brought to you by BLAM! Games advertising, and Pres. Hikara

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hikara on 2004-05-11 09:21 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hikara on 2004-05-11 10:45 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hikara on 2004-05-11 12:54 ]</font>

I'll submit more than one character and let you choose whatever you need, since I don't know all the plotlines and thus who and what will be the most appropriate stuff in your RPG.

NAME: Vigore Harl
    CLASS: RAnewm
    SECTION ID: Viridia
    LOCATION OF RESIDENCE: Ragol
    EYE COLOR: Dark brown
    HAIR TYPE/COLOR: Blood red, spiked straight up and cut unequally (i.e.: it's not a brush cut)
    SKIN COLOR: Caucasian(sp?)
    VOICE DESCRIPTION: Rough and loud.
    COSTUME COLORS: Blood red and black. He doesn't have the big bulky chestplate common of RAmars. Instead, he uses a much smaller plate, without the big collar that goes around his neck. Under the costume, he wears a bunch of red bandages all over his arms, legs and torso.
    HEIGHT: 6'4"
    WEIGHT: 169 lbs.
    WEAPON(S): A pair of Charger Mechguns.
    RIGHT/LEFT HANDED: Right-handed.
    ALIGNMENT: Neutral.
    COMBAT SKILLS/SPECIALIZATIONS: Thinks quickly and is able to take smart initiatives. A bit better at techs than the standard RAmar but at the expense of power and aiming.
    NON-COMBAT SKILLS: Fair with computers. Very down to earth and great at predicting the outcome of a situation. Good artist.
    DISLIKES: TV shows, authority, listening to orders and briefings.
    FAVORITE FOODS: Kebbe Nayeh.
    HOBBIES: Likes to draw in his idle time. His style is realistic, as he dislikes the cartoon and Anime styles.
    HABITS/QUIRKS: Is always sweating profusely.
    PERSONALITY: Hard-assed and always frank.
    BACKGROUND INFORMATION: Vigore suffered a vicious defeat at the hand of a high-level Hunter before the CARD Revolution and still holds a grudge against that particular guy. He didn't join the Arkz, however, as he didn't see a point in the war between the two parties. However, he only waits for an opportunity to get revenge on his former foe.
    ADDITIONAL NOTES: Vigore is both hemophiliac and a self-regenerator. His wounds thus heal very slowly, and he is able to leak ungodly amounts of blood.

NAME: Sunny Urchin
    CLASS: Insa-Type HUcaseal
    SECTION ID: Skyly
    LOCATION OF RESIDENCE: Ragol
    EYE COLOR: Yellow eye-orbs
    HAIR TYPE/COLOR: Yellow, a bit shorter than shoulder length, and swept to the back and up in a Super Sonic-esque look.
    SKIN COLOR: White simu-skin for face, heck, collarbone, part of the back, forearms and hands, lower legs and feet.
    VOICE DESCRIPTION: Soft and slightly melodic.
    COSTUME COLORS: White with a few touches of yellow.
    HEIGHT: 5'9"
    WEIGHT: N/A
    WEAPON(S): None.
    RIGHT/LEFT HANDED: Right-handed.
    ALIGNMENT: Arkz
    COMBAT SKILLS/SPECIALIZATIONS: Some of her feathers are hard and can double up as knives.
    NON-COMBAT SKILLS: Can glide.
    DISLIKES: N/A
    FAVORITE FOODS: Does not eat.
    HOBBIES: Surfing the net, fooling around with various gizmos.
    HABITS/QUIRKS: None.
    PERSONALITY: Passive and welcoming.
    BACKGROUND INFORMATION: Sunny is actually an experimental CARD Monster to be used by the Arkz. However, when she was summoned, her master found out she wouldn't go back into CARD form if she died. Her master was killed in the fight, and Sunny thankfully survived. However, the death of her master caused her associated CARD to try to call her back. This didn't work, but due to this procedure, she lost all memory of the battle.
    ADDITIONAL NOTES: Sunny has a bunch of El Rappy wings on her back and arms.
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

This sounds awesome... I'm in, if you're willing to have me.

NAME: Nisshoku
    CLASS: HUcast
    SECTION ID: Skyly
    LOCATION OF RESIDENCE: Sub-Section 3, Deneb Personnel Ship (Formerly Titan)
    EYE COLOR: Bright yellow; Red when angered.
    VOICE DESCRIPTION: A smooth, low voice. Has been known to sound like growling when agitated.
    COSTUME COLORS:
    HEIGHT: 6'4"
    WEIGHT: 184lb
    WEAPON(S): Bloody Art, M&A60 VISE, Suppressed Handgun, Kaladbolg, Last Survivor.
    RIGHT/LEFT HANDED: Left
    ALIGNMENT: Lawful Evil
    COMBAT SKILLS/SPECIALIZATIONS: Tends to be more favored towards weapons that are swift and effective, but will use other weapons if the need arises. Tends for the most part to use bladed weapons.
    NON-COMBAT SKILLS: Tends to raise a couple of mags, as well as playing the occasional Vigilante now and then. Has been known to be quite agile and swift.
    LIKES: Collecting antique weapons, physical training,checking Net 5 every now and then.
    DISLIKES: Anyone who stands in his way of his task, Rude and annoying people.
    HOBBIES: Training in various arts of combat; Has also been known to play an Electric Guitar.
    HABITS/QUIRKS: Tends to look for a fight sometimes; Can be quite tempermental, if provoked.
    PERSONALITY:Is known to be quite socialable to people he has taken a liking too and people who deserve his respect. Is known to be quite humorus at times.
    BACKGROUND INFORMATION: Originally created as an elite assassin upon Ragol, he gave up his shadowed past of the organization which gave him life, and decided to make his own destiny. He then joined the Hunter's Academy as it left Coral to a recently discovered planet... Ragol. It was here that he planned to start anew as an independant hunter, only taking orders from one person: Himself. He still retains his old title 'The Crimson Demon' due to the color of his plating, and how brutally he left the shape of his targets.
    I'm still around.

Just your average Numbskull...again

I'll, eh, post some characters later.

I wanna Play! Pick me!! Pick Me! (I could help with Drawing Stuff too if you'd like)

(from the Bank...with a few edits)
    NAME: Tingle
    CLASS: Foneweal
    SECTION ID: Greenill
    LOCATION OF RESIDENCE: In any sort of Pioneer II Apartment Housing place... Usada is her Roommate
    EYE COLOR: Red
    HAIR TYPE/COLOR: Long Flowing Hair of Violet, a Black Jester Hat as well.
    SKIN COLOR: Creamy Pale
    VOICE DESCRIPTION: Cute Childish, and Prehaps High Pitched.
    COSTUME COLORS: Black Ensamble with Light Blue Rims, Has a "Flower" parting skirt, with infamous biker shorts below
    HEIGHT: 5 ft 11
    WEIGHT: Hee hee, 102 lbs
    WEAPON(S): Rabbit Wand, Mariana Bag, Twinkle Star
    Mag - Marica, Naga, Sato (pick one!)
    RIGHT/LEFT HANDED: Right
    ALIGNMENT: Netrual
    COMBAT SKILLS/SPECIALIZATIONS: Support Techniques- Always ready to cast S/D/J/Z upon entry of seeing a monster.
    Basic Spells- When equipped with Twinkle Star
    Healing - When Equipped With Marina Bag.
    NON-COMBAT SKILLS: Very Good in Persuading people
    LIKES: Freindly people, Cute Force Weapons, Marcia her Mag, Dimenians!?
    DISLIKES: Rude People, Any other Monster she encounters, Swords
    FAVORITE FOODS: Rice, Lentils and Yogurt (its all in one meal)
    HOBBIES: Drawing
    HABITS/QUIRKS: Always seems to wish to be in a group of people, rather than explore Ragol alone. Sometimes mixes Simple Japanese with her English Speaking (Ie: Hai! I would like to do that!) And also Prefers just to support people rather than hit the monsters directly.
    PERSONALITY: Very Hyper and bouncy, as if she were not 17 at all. Though she's very honorable to those she respects she will still act just as childish around them. She's sort of a Cry-Baby, especially when she's scolded at.
    BACKGROUND INFORMATION: In on the Exploration of Ragol for people to interact with, though she is VERY un-Hunter like at all.
    ADDITIONAL NOTES: Body - Her Ears appear to be flexable, in example they droop down more than usual when she is crying or down. And she's very Undeveloped for a 17 yr old. And is Notoriously Frail, It wont take much to get her to the ground, prehaps her thin frame and weight is to blame.
    Mental - Like stated before, She's quite childish and is very hard to get serious. Prehaps a mental ilness or just enjoys the act.

Yatta! If you'd like more i could Whip out Usada too Mr Hikara!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tingle on 2004-04-30 09:13 ]</font>
    ________
    Wendie 99
    Last edited by Sayara; Apr 11, 2011 at 09:24 AM.

Even after I insulte the Dimenians, Tingle? ^_^'

This is basically what a Character set looks like. I need one of these for every character I choose in the game...

(PS- You can fit up to eight characters on each page...)

This is a Battle Character set (below). I also need one for everybody.

This is part two of the above battle charas, because all the positions don't fit onto one page...

Then, the rest is just a face set, which is pretty easy to do. you draw a face... ^_^'

Is anyone willing to do this? I'd especially appreciate Navi, Scott, Tingle, and Lady Jade River... If so, then please either post here or give me a PM so I can tell you what you need!

Oh, and Lady Red Comet, can you help me with the coding?

EVERYONE WILL RECIEVE FULL CREDIT FOR THEIR WORKS!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hikara on 2004-04-30 09:32 ]</font>

Dead Images! Use Photobucket! >>;

And if you needed an Image of me (since you asked) Here

________
    Savanna
    Last edited by Sayara; Apr 11, 2011 at 09:25 AM.

RPG maker 2003 right Hikara? I can make the battle sprites for each indevidual if you want. I made one set that looks exactly like Kuda. (including chara set and face set)

Plop Kuda in too.

NAME: Scott Kuda
    CLASS: HUmar
    SECTION ID: Oran
    LOCATION OF RESIDENCE: The Kuda labs
    EYE COLOR: Blue
    HAIR TYPE/COLOR: Yellow spikeys!!!
    SKIN COLOR: pale, very pale. does a genetic engeneer/technical genius get out much?
    VOICE DESCRIPTION: higher pitched than the average man. very happy-go-lucky
    COSTUME COLORS: gold!! and shilber!
    HEIGHT: 5'6"
    WEIGHT: 120 lbs
    WEAPON(S): Double cannon or Rika's Claw
    RIGHT/LEFT HANDED: mostly Right, little left
    ALIGNMENT: I'm happy-go-lucky....get the hint?
    COMBAT SKILLS/SPECIALIZATIONS: very fast
    NON-COMBAT SKILLS: biting...instinct.
    DISLIKES: pineapple and couliflower
    FAVORITE FOODS: averything but the dislikes!
    HOBBIES: building stuff. gene splicing
    HABITS/QUIRKS: plays with hair, gets blown up
    PERSONALITY: hapy-go-lucky!
    BACKGROUND INFORMATION: come from Carol, orphan, can make it on own
    ADDITIONAL NOTES: never swears and is always polite and curtious to the ladies.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scott_Kuda on 2004-04-30 09:47 ]</font>

Just some Fomar

I want to be in it!

NAME: Zerix
    CLASS: Fomar
    SECTION ID: Viridia
    LOCATION OF RESIDENCE: Pioneer 2, somewhere
    EYE COLOR: blue
    HAIR TYPE/COLOR: black
    SKIN COLOR: normal white skin color
    VOICE DESCRIPTION: strangley low for a 14 year old
    COSTUME COLORS: black and dark purple
    HEIGHT: 5'
    WEIGHT: 80 lbs
    WEAPON(S): Talis Cards
    RIGHT/LEFT HANDED: both
    ALIGNMENT: neutral
    COMBAT SKILLS/SPECIALIZATIONS: uses weapons and techniques
    NON-COMBAT SKILLS: computer genius
    DISLIKES: stupid people, really stupid people
    FAVORITE FOODS: ice cream
    HOBBIES: anything computer
    HABITS/QUIRKS: somehow always ends up in front of his allies in a fight
    PERSONALITY: cool headed, thinks through things
    BACKGROUND INFORMATION: nobody knows
    ADDITIONAL NOTES: doesn't talk much, but when he does talk, better listen

Don't worry, Scott. I expected you in there.

Links were fixed, so you can see the pics. And, yes, Scott. RM2K3. w00t! We're already moving!

Then Scott, can you please start by making Hikara and Scott Kuda? They're shoe ins...

I'll look into the other characters, though I'm sure I won't be turning many down! ^_^