Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Defender of the World of Light

I knew that the Dragon would sometimes drop it on Hard and VHard, so I decided to try a theory of mine to see if it could GUARANTEE he wouls try it. So far, I have only tested my theory 3 times, so it would be nice for others to help me in this area. If this theory has already been stated, then just say so.

Theory:
    In order for the Dragon to drop the Dragon Slayer, you must break EVERY box, kill EVERY monster, and hit EVERY switch in forests 1 & 2. Thus you can't skip any rooms. I have tested this 3 times, and 3 times I got the Dragon Slayer. The time I quickly went thru with skipping a few rooms, it did not drop the Slayer. I need people's input on this, help me mass test it out.

(Note: I did the testing offline.)

Glider's Swabbie

I was playing, skipped several rooms, and got a D-Slayer...maybe your way just solidifies it.

/Falkon

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

Hmmmm.....Interesting theory I guess. I haven't had quite the same experiance. I'm usually too lazy to kill everything in the forest. Plus sooo many boxes.......
    The slayer drops for me about 40% of the time I would say.

hi ive found about 3 dragon slayers on the dragon

ps.just runin thro

It could always just be absolutely random that he drops it or not. I have personally obtained about 6 of them in my journeys over a few hundred hours, both online and off.

I mean not that the idea of it being random is totally off the wall, I mean it's much more absurb than any "it's not random" theory.

-SSZ

Mercenary for Hire

3 out of 3 really isn't convincing evidence. The chances are high enough that it could merely be coincidence.

Also, it seems like "when it rains, it pours". The item drops in PSO seem rather streaky (but this could merely be perception).

I've found them with both my characters, and with getting everything, and even skipping rooms. Find slayers half the time. Like 20 or 30 so far lol. good to sell for a few grand..

My best luck with getting DSlayers is-
    Dont get hit by the dragon more than once.
    Dont have your mag cast invincibility on you.
    Let him do his bugs bunny thing at least once.

I get one about 3/4 times this way. Its actually pretty rare that I dont get one, come to think about it. And I do this a lot, Im trying to get some with good percents for all of the areas, so I go to the forest at least twice a night.

So far out of about 50 times of killing the dragon on VHard, I have gotten 1, yes ONE, Dragon Slayer, BUT...

The percentages were VERY sweet