Rares Rares!! Thats all we want is rares! During a fight 3/4 people run ahead for boxes, while the other one fights and gets killed. What ever happened to those nice games that I played at launch? No one had very many rares, and everyone was amazed at a dragon slayer. Now if you dont have a lavis cannon or some other cool weapon, you are made to look "poor". If you ever go to the JP ships and join a game, even though you wont communicate well, it will be one of your best games you will ever play, they look out for you, share the boxes, lots of them dont cheat, and they all seem to get along fine. Question is, why cant we be like that? I can admit for going crazy over mag cells and rares, but im trying to realize that its the TEAM not the items that makes the game fun. All I ask is that when I join a game, there arent people rushing for boxes, not healing, and being a jerk. I know there are some that do play "good", but if we want to keep PSO around longer, we got to play as a team, and not for ourselves. ~Castelak~

Glider's Swabbie

I agree, It's become much worse lately, people are just ZOOMING off and grabbing rares ASAP...I still don't have a "Real" rare :/

/Falkon

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

I guess I don't really notice too much. Probabily because I'm the first person to the boxes .

Seriously though, finding rares is something that almost never happens. In most of my experiance they almost never fall from boxes. Item hoards are kind of a pain though. I know exactly what you mean. It's just kind of greedy.

Although I'm still fumming about Kamitoz beating me to that Holy Ray two days ago.
    Damn you're lucky!

Hehehe. I totally agree with you Castelak!

...Although, Glider once called me a 'item whore'. Hehehe, but thats when I was a lower level.