Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What more proof do you need?

Even the name Universe implies online to me. I'd put it up on the front-page under 'speculation' or something, cos this is *very* big news if it turns out to be correct. Atleast let the fans know so they can make their own minds up.

I'd want to know about a possible PSO2 as soon as possible. And I've always come to PSOW for my PSO news

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nash on 2004-05-13 11:57 ]</font>

At the end of the teaser, when the PSU logo shows up, you can clearly see three planets. The one in the middle has a ring around it...start speculating.

On 2004-05-13 11:48, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
    On 2004-05-13 11:42, Link108 wrote:
    why hasnt psow.com commented on this new pso yet?
    Because it's not confirmed as a PSO game. It's Phantasy Star, but it's not necessarily Phantasy Star Online.

Sega's made nothing in the way of confirming anything beyond the fact that they are working on another game with "Phantasy Star" in the title.

That's it.
    Look at the very first picture in this thread, it clearly states "Phantasy Star Online 2".
    ME WANTEE!!!!!!!

edit: sounded rude

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shrike on 2004-05-13 16:48 ]</font>

As of now, PSU is in fact NOT PSO 2. Noone knows what it is.

Here's my input

Here it says maybe Phantasy Star Online 2

Here it says maybe Phantasy Star V

So we won't know for a while

It's both

Names of both games in the trailer + "A whole new game" (whole = sum of both parts) = Phantasy Star Universe being PSO2 online and PSV offline. Switching to server-side saving meant they had to replace the offline mode with *something*.

I'd almost stake money on it. Sonic Team love to tease, but they keep the fans happy. They wouldn't stick both names in that trailer (remember neither PSO2 or PSV has ever been talked about by Sega before) and only go with one of them.

Having both game-styles in one huge ('Universe' sized) game on the otherhand would keep *everyone* happy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nash on 2004-05-13 17:36 ]</font>

keep it to one thread, and keep it in offtopic