Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

for me its gotta be my:

HUmar, Switchblayde level 142 466 hours
    FOmar, SnEAKeR_PlMP level 115 144 hours
    HUnewearl, Inferno, level 104 88 hours
    RAmar, Illuminator, level 94 89 hours

I have found an exceeding number of rares with these specific four characters and love to play them!

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

FOmar, PJ, Level 143, Approximately 500 Hours
    Being my first character and being based off myself, I guess it's just normal Rare spotlights include: Bringer's Rifle, Spread Needle x2, Frozen Shooter

FOnewearl, Sarah, Level 117, About 150 Hours
    My original DC character, and just the best! Rare spotlights include: Red Saber and DF Field... she's not very lucky folks

HUmar, SUPAH CHAO, Level 120, About 200 Hours
    HUmars are fun for some reason. Oh well, who knows Rare Spotlights Include: Red Scorpio x2, God/Power x4,

Zero, FOmar, L142. One of PSO's last remaining great support Forces.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

Shrikel, FOnewm, Lv.5, Skyly... Just started him today and he is sooo cute! ^_^ I love him!!! *gives TV big hug*

look at my sig to see my char

I have found really good rares with her and am currently Sealed J hunting

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

On 2004-05-23 00:24, Ian-KunX wrote:
    One of PSO's last remaining great support Forces.
    When I get back online, I'll be joining you =3

i have 3 characters(my choice) and i love them all, they have found way too many good rares to name, but thet are in my sig, it's a little off
    Dana-145-RAmarl(my favorite character)330 hours
    Sarah-136-Fonewearl(little angeloff death*kills all with megid*mwhahahahahaha(200ish)
    Adel-HUnewearl(i seam to rarely play as her)but i really want to(150 can't remember could be between 100-180)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dana_ranger on 2004-05-23 09:04 ]</font>

My Ramar level 115 about 300hours i think??? and rare spotlights um......craptastic lol i think my best is god hand and ancient saber lol not lucky i be.

Old Man

My Racast-Sitka Blue D, now level 169 (I'm coming 170!!!). He's a Skyly ID, he's the first ranger I ever played (Dreamcast/Gamecube/Xbox) and he really is a great tank. He's got over 1800 hit points now and frickin awesome power, accuracy, and defence. I maxed his luck so that he crits a lot, he usually can hit specials on weapons and with a frozen shooter, snow queen, spread needle and traps, he's just play deadly. He can hold his own with an s-rank twin, stag cutlery or monkey king bar and I always carry ten moons and ten star atomizers so he's useful on a team. My little pink sato on his big, black, broad shoulders looks real cute and draws a lot of comments. I'm still bringing up all the other chars and a few of them are fun, but the Rockin Racast is my favorite.

I loce playin with my hucast skyly about 130 with about 120 hours. Rares ummm sange (got yasha from viridia) and god arm, red sword, red slicer, red daggers, chainsawd, red saber. And some other stuff but i haven't found anything rare in episode 2 i can't play it that long to get a chance at a shiney.