Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast
    26Mins for EpI C1 stage

Long time no see, PSOW forums.. long time indeed.

Mixfortune, just so you stop testing: your ID is one of those you asked for, and you'll see that it has a J before. forget about that J, and the rest till the end of the line is your ID. Then in the line just below where your ID is, you'll se again at the end of the line, a J followed by senseless letters and numbers. Once again, dont type the J, and the rest till the end of the line is your password.

Tets, routers are also hardware firewalls. You should check it too, to be sure that it's not blocking ports.

As for writing, you have to set as default and use Japanese Keyboard with a Microsoft IME or whatever setting... I'm not at home right now, but I'll check it as soon as I'm back in my very own beloved computer.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

For ports, there isn't any need for anything to be forwarded that I can tell (unless the poerts are closed, of course). But the ports used ingame and by the patch server are 6073 UDP and 2302-2400 UDP and TCP . Try forwarding those and see if that takes care of the problem.

As for the 904. That would be invalid Login/Pass. Check the FAQ page, updated it with a pic of how to find your exact L/P.

weilder of the soul eater

erm........... i think im just stupid or something..... cause i couldnt find the link to download the file......... i registered successfully, but that doesnt do me any good if i cant find the file! please help me if possible... a link would be awsome! (^_^)

oh, by the way... im new to these forums.. so hello!

26Mins for EpI C1 stage

This is a link that I found in a spanish community to download a torrent PSO file. It worked incredibly nice, my Azureus kept giving bumps between 22KBps and 27KBps (I'm on a 256Kb ADSL, so it couldnt go much faster. Whoever the total speed of the torrent seemed to be of 2 MEGS. Pretty fast)

http://minkoffro.no-ip.com/download/....6.rar.torrent

Just for ease of use, I added the two Torrent links to the FAQ as well. The one you offered up RFB, is from a Chinese site, and is VERY fast, has quite a few people sharing full seeds. Nice. I'm not a fan of Bittorrent, but for lack of any other way to do it.. Still hoping someone would be willing to offer the webspace and bandwidth to host the file though.

Also added in methods of getting the IME working for those poor souls not using the newest MS OS.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arislan on 2004-05-24 01:43 ]</font>

Skilled Fighter

Neither of those download links work.

26Mins for EpI C1 stage

Neither? I just tried the one I posted and it downloaded perfectly...

Skilled Fighter

Must be my PC then.

I always get the same error with torrents: problem connecting to tracker.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AndyPandy on 2004-05-24 02:30 ]</font>

Let it sit, the tracker is probably just being weird. It's definitely up, took a couple of attempts to begin downloading again, but ater that, worked fine. Bittorrent is a bit odd, since it uses an HTTP request system to begin tracker and connection requests, so a single lost packet results in an error. Just be patient, the links work.

i've had the same problem with the torrent, after 15 tries it finally connected.