Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    What you call my momma?

Man this is an embarassment. I only stormed down the fic and it says "debra" everywhere. Cant u read dammit? n u even call me a girl. Man i aint reading this shit. And i only appear like one chapter out of 2000. Fuck this. I aint gonna read this fic with debra everywhere.

Thx for including me in this fic but im sick tired of being called debra.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dabra_Shenrox on 2001-09-02 09:35 ]</font>

Well hey there everyone, I must appologize for not having written into the fic recently but ive been tied up with all SORTS of stuff, mainly the fact that I flew to Florida and bought a HOUSE @_@... now that that's all done me and Nuku'll have a place to stay, and without parental-forced obligations you may see alot of both of us next year, and you may aalso see me hit level 200 soon (ive been playing offline and I cant get online with D/C in the states AOL just ain't gonna' work in a hotel room lol...

but yeah now ill have a whole place to stay! Ill cya all later!

finally I get to go to colledge with the one I love ALONE ^_^

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!! *break dances*

Merry Chrmas to you all and to you all a GOOOOOOOOD NIGHT!

Death began to step backward the fog was getting thicker... behind the smokey veil the silouete of an Racast shifted into that of a man... he stood there silently... he heard something comming closer... a footstep...

"Shi no... korosha..."

Death turned towards the source of the noise....

a glowing eye socket shone itself through the dense fog...

it started to move, getting closer... brighter...

"I have come for the sword...."

"what sword?"

"MY SWORD!"

"i dont have anyone's sword!"

"what is that weapon you sheith behind your back..."

Death placed his hand on a sword hilt and pulled a gleaming purple kantana into view... the fog changed, matching the color of the sword....

"the ZOKE!"

a set of wrenched hands stretched out from the fog to grab at it... Death backstepped...

"Excuse me But I got this from the government for completing their simulator!"

"LIES!"

"no lies you idiot!"

"YES LIES ALL LIES! THAT IS MY SWORD! I KNOW IT WHEN I SEE IT!"

A bionically enhanced arm shot out from the body and began to grab at the saber... death slashed with it and the hand wrenched back...

"DAMN YOU GIVE ME IT NOW ITS MINE!"

"You never had this sword! No one owned it! Its a new age peice of junk!"

"I GAVE SHINO THE ZOKE! YOU SEDUCED HER AND TOOK THE KANTANA!!"

... "now i remember... I used that kantana as evidence that I had found you and helped shino..."

"Shino never returned from those RUINS!"

"why?"

"I WAS DELERIOUSE WHEN I HANDED HER THE SWORD! I DID NOT MEAN TO GRANT HER HER FREEDOM! MUCH LESS GIVE A PERFECT STRANGER MY PRIZED KANTANA!!"

"I do not belive you..."

"RRRR!!"

"you're and indian-giver then heh...."

"FOR THAT YOU SHALL DIE!"

All of a sudden at least 20 kantanas sprung up from the sillouete lighting it... the fog suddenly burst clear and everything was black except for the two standing figures

GIVE ME THE KANTANA

"like HELL!"

Death slashed at zoke again... the two began to circle around eachother...

Death rammed his sword into Zoke's gut... zoke fell back onto the ground, his swords clattered as they struck with him... he sputtered and then quickly fell silent....

"that was easier than I expected.."

Death sheither his sword and began to walk away....

"the.... military took my sword....

they made COPPIES! DAMNABLE.... *cough* copies... and THEN they distributed them out! Somewher ein there the original was lost... and I KNOW you had to be the one to get it!!!"

"excuse me?"

"ANYBODY CAN HAVE MY SWORD NOW! BUT ALL I WANT IS THE ORIGINAL!"

"no one can tell them apart so why dont you just do the quest yourself and get your own copy..."

"A COPY IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE GREAT SWORD ZOKE!!"

A metalic sword struck the ground and zoke pulled himself on it , he balanced the kantana and then with a final push stood on his feet... he then lifted the sword/makeshift-cane and started to walk towards Death...

"dont make me do it..."

"there is nothing you can do! In a second you shall be dead.... just make one Mo..."

Death leapt from his feet and flew into the air....

everything fell silent...

"what the hell? What a JUMP!....

how long is he gonna stay up there...."

A giant body fell down and zoke backflipped out of the way... Death in Racast form hit the ground and formed a large crater.... before even standing back up he was in human form again...

"RRR!"

He leapt forward so quickly that multiple forms of his past self shot behind him... he grabbed zoke by the through and then made a very odd pose...

he raised his head in laughter and screamed "AUNUVARI TARAI CHAN SAMA!" [such a maiden master you are] (aka Insult, like saying he fights like a girl)

A red explosion burst from his hands directly into the zoke's through and ripped his vocal coords form his body...

zoke fell back... and then his bionic arm curled around him... the purple kantana-like photon blades from it grew larger and he stood up, the hand curing completley aroudn him... then zoke stood on one foot and began to Twirl himself quite rappidly...

"SUFFER THE ZOKE SPINNING TOP OF DOOM!"

"oh please you call that a special move?"

"and you have better?"

the top spoke as it continued to rotate...

Death swept a low trip-kick and the top fell over.... more swords clanked as secveral of the kantanas shot into the pavement. the cintrifical force of the spin forced zoke to uncurl his arm and then land flat on his face...

death planted a heavy foot on his back and then pulled out his kantana...

with a swipe the mechanical arm was removed from zoke's body....

"I call this painless punnishment!"

He then leapt into the air... converting to an Racast with the blade still in his hands... he crushed zokes spine with one foot while breaking his leg with the other.... then he ran the kantana directly through zokes ribcage from the back... blood spurtled up... and zoke began to choke...

"*gragle* my kanta... na... you've returned to me...."

suddenly zoke's body began to glow purple and death was thrown back... his sword was still stuck in zoke...

"what the..."

____DUHN DUHN DUHN....____

Zoke stood on his feet again... then he turned towards deathkiller...a ll of his kantanas began to glow and his arm grew back into a biological form... zoke then placed his hands to his side and a gleaming purple photonic stream of light passed to his hands and extended into the shape of a kantana blade...

he spread his feet apart and wielded the bladewith noticable expertise....

The light faded and the only thing still glowing was the Yamigasaru, all of the other kantanas were now sitting on a rack which zoke was wearing on his back... he picked up his still pulsating mechanic arm and set it up like a target dummy, then he swipped upward at it.... it sat for a few seconds and then fell in half...

he smiled and then looked at Deathkiller...

his eyes rolled into the back of his head and with his free hand he ran his fingthrough his hair... then he began to laugh, lifting his face to the sky, resounding like he was mad... he brushed his quare-shaped hat off and fell to his knees....

then his head hit the ground...

He was continuing to laugh obsurdley...

"ahaHAHAha haAHAHHA you AHAHahaAH look at me AHAAHaHAAH like I am mad AHAHAAHAHHA!"

"your more than mad your fucking bersurk..."

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!"

Zoke made a large swinging motion towards death, death was forced to leap back to avoid the blow...

Zoke made three more swings the third one being the strongest, Death decided to block that blow with his arms... while Zoke was delayed in pulling back death dropped to the floor and used his hands to force his legs directly into zoke's gut... zoke ended up tripping and hit the ground... he placed a metalic kantana down and began to ballance himself on it. While Zoke did this death started flicking his arms at the air...

Zoke stood...

"what do you think your doing?"

Death finally let out a scream as a large energy kien he had been charging was released. It began to run across the floor, Zoke blocked the energy ball with his sword, and then looked at Death with a queer smile...

"There is nothing you can do to hurt me..."

Death then converted into his racast and clamped his huge hand down on Zoke's skull.. lifting his body into the air by his face, death started to tighten his grip. Zoke continued to laugh even as a creaking sound started releasing itself from Death's fist....

"AHHAHAHAAHAAHA THATS IT GO ON! AHAHAHHA"

Finally Zoke's skull gave way... Caving in with a very satisfying Crack.

His face slipped out of Death's grasp and the body struck the floor, blood and brains alike dripping onto the pavement...

"Crazy fool... ppft..."

Death reached for his kantana....

but just as he was going to pry it out of those cold dead fingers the Grip on the Hilt tigtened and swung off, seperating the upper part of Death's arm at an odd angle...

"AAAH SHIT!"

He stepped back examing the damage...

then he noticed that his barrier had slipped off...

"SHI-"

ZOke was looking as health as ever and was about to deliver another blow before death could finish his scentence...

_____ @_@ _______

Slicing into Death's Rib cage zoke prodded and the retracted his sword from Death's body a multiple number of times. He finally backflipped and stood atop a street light..

"Give up?"

Death's wounds suddenly burst forth with blood and he hit the ground...

he began to clench his fists... the tigthened beyond his comprenehsion... soon the sound of bone hitting bone, ripping flesh, and oozing blood released itself from the now cowering individual...

he looked up, his black vest now gleaming with a red tint...

Blood seeped from his eye socket.. and Death smiled...

"Good.... very nicely done..."

Death stood up, his legs were like rubber, barley able to stand on their own..

Death ran his fringers through his hair and let it fall back in place... then he moved his arms into a fighting stand...

"say zoke!"

Death suddenly relaxed and let most of his body fall limp...

"Mind if i ask you a quesion..."

Zoke lowered his sword... "you may ask me anything you want... for I am wise..."

"what does it feel like when you die?"

"AHAHAHAA YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE! Well I am certain you will soon enough, for it is painless and filled with joy! I take joy in slaying my oponents so they must feel joy from it as... what the hell are you..."

Death had lifted a hand into the air behind him.. he then ran it across the ground like he was chucking a bowling ball and a red energy dan moved across the ground to the base of the lightpole zoke was standing on... it exploded and zoke with the pole toppled over... death reached up his left hand and let the yamigasaru run straigught through it, he then caught hte blade with his bare hand.. it sliced into his skin and then all motion stopped...

A blue light was surrounding everything, flashing red occasionally... The pole was no longer falling but it looked like it was abotu to strike the ground... zoke was tangled in his swords with hihands prepared to hit the ground... and deaths hand was holding the Yamigasaru...

Seconds,,,, maybe minutes passed with that stillness... no one still can say what exactly happened during that time but somehow the one yamigasaru had formed itself into two....

Death held the gleaming purple blade in his hands as the wind started to pick up and blew around him again... His tattered clothing and hair swayed witht he wind as it glided over the blade and made a high pitched squealing sound.. like when you rub the top of a whine glass...

Deaht looked at it in awe...

"how did you.... get back in my hands?"

Zoke stood up again...

"RRRR MY SWOO... huh?"

He picked up a purple blade form the ground, it was a much darker purple and was cold to the touch... it was like it had gone out and turned to steel....

"THE SWORD CANNOT CHOOSE ITS MASTER! IT IS THE MASTER WHO CHOOSES THE SWORD!?"

"I think you're wrong zoke..."

Death twirled it in his hand a few more times....

"uuh uuh!!!"

A light reflected off of the photonic blade and stuck zoke in his good eye... he clenched it and hit the ground...

"nooo NO how cna this BEEE AAUUH!"

Death Held the sword ready to attack Zoke...

"It is said that this Sword.... Makes the user go insaine... I think that your time for using it is up zoke... fortunetly I have a feeling that by keeping focused on why the sword has chosen me, and using it for good instead of just as a collectors item... will make it all that much more important...

A new sword is sleek looking and powerfull, but it is used only to get broken and dirty again, you do not choose to live this way, and instead you take your goals when they are available and would rather not journey towards them... I see alot of people these days doing the same thing as you... some of them are new the guild others are tired of trying... their tools have lost their spirit,,, just as yours had...

Oh and anothert thing... you've been holding all those gosh Darned LIFE SUCKING swords so long your HP is at 1...

"... well Ill be damed... it i..."

Death punched zoke in the face with his left hand and zoke hit the ground with a grunt... then a tiny medical emergency light lit up on him...death took zoke's courpse and dragged it to ther edge of the pioneer catwalk... hoisting him up right next ot the teleporter to the principals office he let zoke have a final look at the city...

"WE ARE HERE ON A MISSION ZOKE! AND FIGHTING AGAINST EACHOTHER ISNT GOING TO SOLVE ANYTHING! PEOPLE LIKE YOU DESERVE WHAT YOURE GOING TO GET!"

With that death let go of zokes collar and hair and let his courpse fall 300 stories straight down...

Death didnt look back and instead decided to brush his hands and go home... he stopped after ttaking a few steps though, "That was funny" he thought "There wasnt a big SMACKING sound at the end like there usually is... oh well"

finally the sounds of sirens broke into the night and Death dissapeared into the shadows...

"SHURIKAAAANE!!"

Kodiax screamed through Gritted teeth.... "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY BASEBALL BAT!!"

"oh that was a weapon? IM SORRY I played a few games with it today..."

"WHAT KIND OF GAAAMES!!!"

"uh well ya know... 'smack the perfect stranger over the head with your freind's bat' and 'LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!'"

"What are the rules to LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL?"

"Sort of like 'smack the perfect stranger over the head with your freind's bat' only you use your giant delsaber hands to chop off his head, THEN hit the severed head with the baseball bat and see how far it can fly off into the distance! "

"you are totally EVIL shuri!!"

"Wow it took you THAT long to figure that out? And hey aren't we all supposed to be dead?"

"hey yeah thats right... *evaporates*"

A door to the empty apartment slowly opened...

A chubby looking houslady walked in talking like she was a landlord crossed with a MOB BOSS... " weeeel now letsee heah... well da boys used ta say dat dey'd heah voices in dis here 'partment, but dat was cuz peepl zayz its hauned! I dunuwadayathink about diz partment all I know it real CHEAP on economy and good view of Mirandonesia... home of slots, sluts and oh no wait thats oberon...

a young couple stepped in... they examined the scratched pain on the walls and the eerilie cobweb covered furniture... the wife was looking quite frightened while the hustband seemed rather optimistic... "WOW WHAT A FIXER UPER!"

"uh uh I dunnow dear..."

"ah come on its rela cheap HECK LADY WELL TAKE IT!"

"Tankuveddy mucha'"

"LETS MOVE IN RIGHT AWAY! ILL GET OUR STUFF! WE CAN SLEEP ... HERE TONIGHT... YA KNOW... TO TRY THE PLACE OUT!"

"bu but honey they said itw as haunted..."

Everyone left except for the wife who turned on a light switch...

She looked over in the corner and saw a Decimated Ceasel Hulk

":AAAIIIIEEE"

She flipped on another light and saw that it was a maniquin...

"@_@;; sweet jesus!"

Then she opened up the bathroom door and saw Blue hair ALL OVER THE ROOM dangling from the light fixture too!"

"AIIIEEEE"

She slammed the door behind her...

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!"

She looked at her reflection in a broken mirror and saw some brown haired skinny guy with a Dreamcast modem in his hand that had been fragged...

She moved her hands to cover her mouth and scream and so did the boy in the mirror...

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!"

The mirror exploded with glass shards and the woman fained...

_______ >_> _____WTF___

The husband, A short man in a solid white jumpsuit with an Aphro as big as his entire body wearing sunglasses stepped... "What is it baby? Did something happen while i was away getting our stuff?" The tiny man held up a Capsule labbeled (F)URNITURE. "VUH VUHVUH VUH VUUH VUHVUH VUH VUH VUHVUH!!!"

He examined his wife a few times over...

"Honey?"

The female force seemed to be in a state of shock... Her hands were frantically frailing in front of her...

"VUH VUHUVHUHVUVUIVHUVHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!"

"Calm down! HONEY CALM DOWN! whats with all thse glass shards on the floor? OH did you miss aim one of your spells again? Did you hit yourself with it after it bounced off that mirror? COME ON SPEAK UP!"

"VUUH VUHVUH!"

"... oh kayee..."

The hunter stood up and looked around the room, his scrawny hand lifted up and he straightened his sun glasses...

An aparation began to move around in front of him... then a giant set of delsaber hands got right in his face...

"DIE DIEIEIEIDIEIDIDFEIDEDIDEDEIEDIEDIEDII HUAMNS ALL HUMANS MUST DIE!!"

"Hi there! My names XTC Baby, Im the Midget Son of XTC chock... whats yours?

The twisted looking shurikane started down at the midget with a single glowing empty eye socket...

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEH!"

"uh huh..."

"POPCORN LOCATED IN MAIN SYSTEM SOFTWARE PARTY HEARTY DANCE DANCE HYPER BASS ALPHA SPEEDWAY!"

Suddenly the Ceasel dissapeared into thin air and a light green smoke drifted into the ventelation shaft...

@_@ XTC baby fixed his sunglasses again...

"well now thats a bit peculear..."

He turned and saw a small female girl, smaller than him fully naked holding a rifle...

"IVE GOT TO END IT! GOTTA END IT! GOTTA END END END IT!"

She turned the fire on herself and fired

"WHY CANT IT END!"

She fired several more photon bullits through her brain, her face was begining to look decimated as she fired the weapon on herself again and again...

"STOPIT AH"

Finally she stopped pulling the trigger and fell over on the gun, she gigled and then fell limp...

then her body evaporated...

XTC was starting to become a little frightened by the imagrey around him...

Finally he looked into the bathroom and saw blue hair dangling from the light fixture..

"hmm" He ran his hand through the course hair...

"ah its just like some alien cobwebs!"

He yanked at it and a cevered head fell form the lamp above... it looked up at him... smiled... and started to spin around, the hair tangling around it...

A bizzare laughter escaped as the now giant ball of blue hair started ROLLING towards XTC baby!

"WHOAH MOM..."

It ran straight over and THROUGH him... then it passed through the wall...

"Man that was pretty freaken wierd!"

XTC waited around for a bit and nothing seemed to be moving... he stood his wifew up and jamed a SteroMate into her kneck...

"VU VUVUVUVU HIYA!"

"What happened?"

"The mirror... it had a man in it... and he was trying to fix something... it looked broken... and the room is ... CRAZY!" I say we find a better place to life!"

"well uh i kind of signed both of our names on the way up the stairs!"

The forces jaw dropped and the hunter cracked into a sweat...

*CLICK*

"IF YOU NEED ANYTHING DONE! IM THE ONE! JUST CALL AWAY AND ILL SAVE YOUR DAY! I AND MY TEAM OF SPECIALISTS WILL PROVIDE AS MUCH SUPPORT AS POSSIBLE! 1-800-DETHKLR! AND ILL COME TO RID YOU OF DEMONS, MONSTERS, WHATEVER, I TAKE JOBS IN AND OUT OF THE GUILD! THAT'S 1-800-DETHKLR!! SPECIAL DISCOUNTS FOR FORCES!!

WECANNOTASSURETHATANYPROPLEMINTHEUNIVERSECANBEVARI ABLESOLVEDBUTWESHUREASHELLKNOWTHATRAGOLSFULLOFLOTS OFPROBLEMSTHATJUSTPLAINNEEDSOLVINGPATTENTPENDINGHA VEANICEDAYASTHEYSAYINCANIDAEH!

*CLICK*

Are you tired of those Pesky Mothmants? TRY MANT-A-WAY the newest arsenal against those pesky critters! Just 5000 MESETA A CAN! "Ever since I got MANT-A-WAY I havent had a single bite since!" EQUIPABLE BY ANYONE! Except fonewmen -_-... get mant-a-way today!

"wait GO BACK!"

*CLICK*

"You're watching the 25 hour a day Battle network channel provided by the I)eathkiller foundation for WANTON VIOLENCE TO THE PEOPLE!"

"THAT GUY! I think ive seen him in the store before while i was shopping for a new pair of secured feet... that was before I figured out they couldnt be put with bellbottoms... :/ "

"oh yeah i know what your talking about, he was that BIG GUY who backed up and made a beepinng sound like a truck!"

"Yeah that one!"

"He said that he could help with any problem eh?"

"WAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!"

"oh man, the walls are bleeding again..."

The two opened a set of Umbrellas and it began to rain scarlet...

" *sigh* Well maybe he can help us..."

*BRRRrrrRRRrrrRRRING*

*click* "Hello, this is the Deathkiller Foundation for Wanton Violence to the..."

"HI UM OUR WALLS ARE BLEEDING AND GHOSTS ARE HAUNTING OUR APARMENT! *the couple closed their arms around eachother and screamed into the phoen in unison "PLEASE HELP US!!"

" no way... You're kidding! YOUR SERIOUSE OH MY GOD! UM YES WE ARE FOR REAL JUST LET ME...
    WE GOT ONE!!!!!!! *BRINGALINGRINGRINGRINGRING!!!*"

"Hey Death, some guy on the phone wants to talk to you about something to do wiht the supernatural..."

"Aww cant you see Im in the middle of watching "Ghostbusters"?? :/ Fine give me the line...

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPUH!!"

"... *heroic voice* IM ON THE *cough cough choke* WAY! im getting to old for this..."

Two large metalic boots clamed to a set of air craft carrier-style takeoff platforms...

"GI, GOU, ZAN, FIRE!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- oh its not so bad, -AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

Death somehow crashed directly into the couple's aparmetn...

"WHERES THE WALL A' BLEEDIN' AT!"

"Are you really an expert?" "Trust me I know what Im doing!" "what is that thing your using?" "Its techincal... Its just one of our little toys..."

"NUKU STOP WATCHING THAT GHOSTBUSTERS MOVIE AND HELP DEATH OUT!"

"ah but its so repetative, predictable and amusing... cant I just stay here till the 'StayPuffed Marshmellow man attacks?"

"QUIT WATCHING THAT ANCIENT TELEVISION AND MOVE IT!"

"right right... oh good there's a commercial break..."

"YOUR WATCHING TURNER ANCIENT MOVIES! YOUR NUMBER ONE ACESS FOR GOOD FAMILY PROGRAMMING AND HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY!"

Nuku placed her high-heel shoes on a set of catapults...

"wait a second... how come I have to take off like this... Im not a giant roboOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-oh well i guess this isnt to bad-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Nuku crashed through the window directly next to the one Death had crashed through!

"WHERES THE EMERGENCY!"

"These people claim that their house is haunted..."

"Isnt this Kodiax's old aparment.."

"yup and their ghosts are still within these walls"

Death punched his hand directly through a wall

"oops! Oh well while its in there COME ON OUT GHOSTS COME OUT COME OUT WHERTEVER YOU ARE!"

Death pulled on something and a ruined Dreamcast came out...

"isnt this... a MAG?"

"but look, its been hotwired!"

The wires began to sizzle and crackle as death poked at them...

"Thats not hotwired! Thats Decimated!"

"aww the poor thing..."

Suddenly for no aparent reason the THIRD and only other window was crashed through by a Pink Ceasel with a nurses hat who immediatley grabbed up the mag

"IM ELANOR THE MAG DOCTOR! AND THIS IS A CLASS 5 EMERGENCY!"

"uh... huh and you knew to come here.. how?"

"... I DIDN'T I JUST DID!"

"... ok!"

"SAY this isnt a mag! its a ... computer of some sort!"

"why don't you plug it in and see if it works!"

Elanor quickly snapped a few mroe wires together... "THERE!"

She slapped the lid closed and a small orange light lit up of the fron to fit, the disk inside began to spin and she jamed the AV ports into the bulkhead of a viewing screen which was located near the broken windows...

"It works with 2-D Tvs.. strange..."

Suddenly a picture of a planet that looked much like Ragol appeared and the words "PHANTASY STAR ONLINE VERISON 2" lit up...

"how strange..."

"I have a question..."

Death said stepping up to the image on the screen...

"have you ever had the feeling that your life may just be a part of someones Dream... and that maybe one day that dreamer would awake, making you Cease to exist...

"no" Everyone answered at once...

Death killer bowed his head in anger and lost all of his Philisofical-ness

"WELL FINE BUT IM TELLING YOU THIS IS THE KIND OF FEELING IM GETTING!"

Suddenly pictures of the pioneer 1 dome showed up and bad memories surfaced as an image of darkfalz apeared as he destroyed the dome and words came up... in an unfamliiar dialect which would later be interpreted as the story of the begining of the pioneer Project...

Everyone sat down after the introductory film was over...

Death began to shiver... "thats FREEKY!"

"maybe theres another dimension which dipped over into our own and brough its technology over into it, who is to say that in some other world, what we call games are Real life, and what we call real life are GAMES!"

"... Ok thats just too werid!"

"YEAH this life isnt a game!"

"I know it!"

"... oh heck who are we kiding life is very much like a game, we get weapons, levels, lives, stories, but theres soemthing we have, INdividuality! NOW NO GAME HAS THAT!"

"Have you ever played EARTH STAR ONLINE?"

"no why?"

"in that one you life as a perfectly normal guy in the 21st Century and you create your character to look like an individual, then you have to spend you life sittign around and playuing Video games or going out there and making something of your life!"

"OH YEAH ive played that... it was too much like the simsv806..."

"yeah true..."

"why do they call it v806 anyway?"

"apparently there were 805 verisons before it..."

"YEESH!"

"So many games all about flushing toilets and having house parties..."

"You gotta admit... no monsters... no evil bosses.. no giant alien monolyths raining down destruction on your homeworld every day... thats gotta be the life!"

"i bet they'd say the same about our lives!!"

... "NAH!"

"Say have the walls bled since we've been talking?"

"nope!"

"THen whatever the ghosts were haunting for has obviously been solved! SO LETS GO HOME!"

"RIGHT!"

Death Stood up as his 8 foot mecha and leapt out of the window...

Nuku and Elanor used the door and XTC baby looked around at his comptetley trashed apartment...

"YUP just like I said... a GREAT fixer uper!"

________UM!!!_>.>________FINISH!

"HEY IM STILL FLYING THROUGH THE AIR HERE!"

"you do that..."

*Crash lands*

Death sat back and began to relax again...

"WE NOW RETURN YOU TO "GHOST BUS... KRRRZZZT" "

"What??"
    Death sat up with a jolt his lemonade glass struck the floor, the Image on the screen was the most frightening thing he'd seen since... well uuh... something Frightening!!

It was A set of glowing red eyes and a snarling face...

then suddenly a bunch of Super-Deformed Forces popped onto the screen with little Montague-style hats on and montague-esque Glasses...

Then they did the worst thing IMMAGINABLE!

THEY PUT ON LITTLE BAND UNIFORMS AND BURST INTO SONG!!!

"SHINING OUT OF THE BLUE! HES A TOTAL STRANGER! BUT YOULL KNOW HIM SOON ENOUGH! HES THE GREATEST MAN ALIVE!"

"That SONG DOESNT EVEN RHYME YOU LITTLE CHIBI FREAKS!"

"EY!" they began to talk back "TRANSLATE IT INTO NIPPONJIN IF YOU MUST!"

"WAku WAku Audo Aieo Aieo Blue! Dohoto nashi kala! Ichiban Taro hauto Eno amu DO hotonoshi STADA!"

Then the Real Monstague LEAPT out of the Screen and began Declaring

"PROOOOH ... FEEEESSOOOR ... MONTAGUUUUUUUUUEE!!!

He took a bow and the little Super Deformed montagues threw confetti...

"AHAHAH AS YOU CAN SEE I MANAGED TO SURVIVE!"

"no you didnt... your a hologram..."

"OF A CLONE OF MYSELF! "

"well good to see your not all... Gell-like again..."

"nope! now ive decided to Cross my DNA with that of a Rappy!"

"what were the side effects..."

"you dont want to know..."

Montague rubbed his behind while talking...

Death though he saw a yellow Feather stick up out of his shorts of a second...

"So Monty... what is your DEVIOUSE PLAN FOR COMPLETE ANNIHILAION OF ALL MANKIND this time 'round?" Death rested his head on his hand...

"THE ULTIMATE IN PHOTON WEAPONLY!! THE GARNAZ MAG!!"

"what?"

Montague Reached into his pocket and yanked out a GIGANTIC Set of Missile launchers from the Sides of a Garnaz...

"Id like you to Test these for me, I will pay you good money!"

"I got money..."

"YOU GET TO BLOW STUFF UP! INCLUDING PEOPLE!"

"Where's the paper ill sign!"

"Right here"

*scribble X --- I)eath*

"OK!"

"Ok!"

Death Generated into his RAcast form and then happily Slaped on the giant rocket launchers...

He looked like a total freak with those heavy things on his shoulders...

@_@ "ehehe they are a tad big heavy..."

Death instead of making it to his usuall catapults. since he couldnt make it all the way over to em, decided to just lay down a telepipe to the mines...

once there he was surrounded by Garnaz and barnaz..

"hi guys?"

They looked at him funny, and didnt know how to react...

"GO ON TRY THE ATTACK ON THEM!"

Montague demanded...

"UUUH! HYPER MISSIL PARIFAT!!"

The rocket launchers mericlesly pounded everythin gin the room doing 45 whole damage and yet killing everything, even Deathkiller was injured...

"Whoah!"

He swayed back and forth and regained his ballace...

"whew... that a h00t!"

"YOu still have 44 rooms to go!"

" @_@ OH GOD!"

Death walked up to a door...

"ok now heres a problem.."

Death tries moving the bulky objects at every angle but he couldnt get through the opening!

"fine ill just improvise!"

Suddenly misiles began flying through the air and they all struck the wall blowing out a huge section of bulkhead large enough for Death to fit through... immediatley more barnaz started moving towards him..

"well here goes!"

...44 h00ts later***

"WOW DOC THAT WAS ESPECIALLY FUN WITH TEAM MATES! HAAHAH I RAN OUT OF MOONS TOO!"

"um glad to hear it... heres your money 12 whole mesta... now give me the launchers back..."

"What if i dont?"

"... well I guess I cant do anything... DAMN YOU !"

":P"

"Oh wait i can do something GARNAZ MAGS SELF DESTRUCT!"

Death suddenly was thrown back by every missile in his laucnhers going off at once... he hit the floor was was unable to get up.. he looked over his chest plate and saw the storms of missiles turning in the air and turning back towards him!"

"FO SHEEZY! whoah i never thought i'd say that!"

Unhitching the mags he jumped, ducked, and covered...

The missiles hit the launcehrs simultaneously and left a crater in the pioneer guild room floor....

"thanks for the ride montie..."

Death suddenly stood up...

"man with all that weight taken off I feel like I can shoot some hoops or something!"

"hahaha sill Racast, didnt you ever learn that Ranger's Can't jump!"

"but you're an RAmar!"

"THATS DIFFERINT! I GOT SECURED FEET NIKE'S YO!"

"uh.. huh... Thats im im tired of writing humor now..."

"what are you talking about..."

"oh me? nothing... nothing really... >_- ...
    zzzzzz....

_____I need sleep *nuku grabs hold of him* "GOOD Cuz you arent getting any"____

zzzzzzz... *slap slap slap*

Zoke began to shudder and he stood up in a dark place...

"I am not dead... has my kantana's power yet to leave me?"

"YOU HAVE NOT BEEN SAVED BY YOUR DAMNABLE YAMIGASARU! IT HAS GIVEN UP ON YOU! BUT I HAVENT FOR I KNOW YOU ARE STILL THE GREATEST SWORDSMAN IN THE LAND!"

"who is saying all of this?"

"it is I,.."

a Large bladed sword shone through the darkness, and passed directly into zokes path as an award being offered to him...

"YES!"

Zoke said pulling the orinal and HUGE kantana up and holding it into the air...

"REVIVE ME! TETSUON! J-SWORD!!!"

The blackness seperated and revealed the ally where he had died... red dye was spread all about the cracked ground and several security officers were investigating the distrubance while a reporter snaped some photographs...

"I WIL GET MY REVENGE FOR HIM RUINING MY REVENGE NOW!"

"it is not YOU who will be doing anything ZOKE! AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH"

Zoke began to pannic...

"AAAH I CANT LET GO!! LEAVE ME YOU WIKED KANTANA!"

"nO more zoke, from now on you work for ME and I have a far greater purpose than revenge MUWAHAHHAHAHA!"

"LEAVE ME BE! LEAVE ME BEEE! WHO ARE YOU REALLY?"

"I AM NOT JUST ANY KEN! I AM THE CURSED KEN OF THE GOWKAI!"

"you... YOU MEAN... YOU WERE FORGED BY..."

"PROFOUND DARKNESS' WILL SHALL BE MADE DONE!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO SOMEBODY HELP MEEE!!"

Zokes body began to twist and change into a wiked metal contstuciotn, the large sword still lifted by his hand was looking smaller and smaller as zokes body expanded to the size of 9 feet tall...

He then stared at the pioneer Security guards who had rushed to his plea...

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON DOWN THERE!" A voice over the radio shouted...

"auuh AAUUGH!"

The gigantic kantana flew around like a whirlwind slicing limbs and bodies in half like twigs... then the large metalic body stared at the moon and leapt into the air, dissapearing into the shadows. The only part still noticable were the wicked red eyes glowing in the darkness as the swift armored warrior moved outside of his free will...

_______?______

"This just in from PIoneer City news, a giant hulk like bipedal weapon seems to be trampling through our cities... like... like its tokyo or something!! For more information on the subject we take you to our news correspondent.. this screaming innocent little girl..."

"MOMMEEE! HELP MEEEE!! AAAAH!! SOMEBODY!!! WAAAAH!!" *BOOM CRUSH*

"well we seem to be having some techincal difficulties... and now Entertainment news..."

*click*

Death rubbed his eyes...

"aww dammit i shouldnt have stayed up all night last night playing Life On Earth Online again... but my chubby poindexter put on a few extra pounds and managed to get his parents to pay him through colledge... :/ oh well.. back to REAL LIFE!"

Death strapped on a set of boots and stood on the catapult walkway..

He then did a little Coreography...

"LAUNCH ME TO MY DESTINY WHERE THE BATTLE AWAITS!!!"

"ahem... I SAID LAUNCH ME TO MY DESINTY WHERE THE BATTLE AWAAAIIITS!!!"

"oh right" an engieneer in a booth pressed a button and death flew off trhrough the wall... carrying a large section of bulkhead with him through the air he muttered "you have to... open the door first..."

Crashing through and decimating several sky scrappers along the way death finally landed on the ground and looked up at the now gigantic metal zoke...

"ZOKE? WHAT THE HELL!"

"I AM NOT ZOKE! I AM THE J-... MECH!"

"J-mech... HOW VERY ORRIGINAL!"

"SHUT UP! IM A J-SWORD MECH!"

"ok well umm... shall we dance?"

"-_- YOU AND YOUR TOM FOOLERY SHALL BE PUNNISHED!!"

"...What're you gonna do step on me?"

"ILL DO JUST THAT!"

"oh" death itterated just as the giant metal boot came slamming down on him...

flames poured from the mecha's oraphics as it Laughed with victory and started marching off into the distance, toppling everything in its path...

Elswhere a team of despirate heroes was ready to defend their....

umm shoot some things at me people?

*2 people in audience stand up*

"HONOR!"

"Privilages?"

"FREEDOM!"

"umm Their humanity?"

YEAH THAT'S IT!

"what's it?"

THEIR APPARTMENT! So XTC Baby and his Huneweal stood in a fighting stance as the gigantic mecha was trampling towards them...

Sorry ive been gone so long, we've been having exams and ive been too busy with my new toys... but you HAVE TO SEE THIS pic i took, it is 100% Unedited I swear!!

It looks like Nuku stood me up for that 2nd honeymoon idea... T_T