Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Well, like I said in the other thread, concerning the romanization of DF, the basic romanization is Daakufarusu. Depending on how it's adapted (L/R, S/Z, etc.), you can get several different translations. Due to other incosistency errors during the rest of the series, I would have to say that Dark Falz, Dark Force, and Dark Phallus are the same thing. Of course, that is speaking from strictly the romanization/translation point of view. I haven't played much of the earlier Phantasy Star games besides a bit of PS4.

I'm glad they didn't opt for something like Dac Farz or Dak Farce... ick.

Anyways, looks very interesting indeed. Quite a few people could learn a nice chunk from this and hopefully learn a bit more about the Phantasy Star universe (and no, I don't mean Phantasy Star Universe )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2004-06-03 19:21 ]</font>

Id put that in but obviously i wasnt at E3 since i just started this 2 weeks ago so i dont have any footage i can use without stealing from another site... maybe if I cantact Sega they'll give me press releases or something.

btw, I'm hoping for release around 6 PM EST or so tomorrow.

oh and when it is released, it better not be moved this time as it will directly relate to PSO then.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2004-06-05 05:17 ]</font>