Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

where do you get it from?

I'll give it a try would it take long to listen to? since I be out of here in like 5 or 10 minutes

I'll be back tommarow so I listen to it then

On 2002-05-24 03:14, ABDUR101 wrote:
    On 2002-05-24 01:53, RuneLateralus wrote:
    Thanks Abdur, but I will have to take a rain check on that. Right now, I am downloading an Invader Zim episode. It would be a bitch if I lost that connection to try to connect to another download at the same time.
    ..in other words, you're saying "NO! NO! FUCKING NO!"...?
    *sob*
    You SOB! XD

No, its ok hehe, I know how you feel when you have a file going, so no worries.

*walks out of thread murmuring under his breathe the downfall of Rune*
    What can I say, I am a whore for Jhonen Vasquez art, Now if I can only find "I am Sick" vol 2 and the "Squee!" graphic novel, then I will be set until a non-Vasquez product comes out called Malice!!! I want that game just to play as the main character. Nothing beats a little girl with a huge ass mallet!

I want more radio shows! But Abdur, you're never on ICQ when I am! Are they posted up on a website yet?

I WANT THEM!!!

Oooh! That be a good idea! Abdur, put your shows on a website!! But make it so that nobody can get to 'em unless you give 'em the link or a password or something. That's a good idea! Meteor, you're smart!!
    *pats him on head*

I'd host them at a site, but that takes money for bandwith and usage I beleive. So its all direct-download from me or anyone else who has downloaded them for quite a while.

Yeah, its a pain in the ass, but thats how it is, considering I don't have broadband either. xP

Meteor, I have ICQ, just installed it last week, so maybe I'll be on more often, have to remember though that I'm usually asleep when your awake/in school, and when I wake up, your going to bed, etc. I usually don't get on during the day.
    Look, he did it again.

word, keep them shows coming

You heard the man, Abdur! Get on it! Chop, chop!!

*hypnotizes all of PSOW*

You must get Abdur's radio shows...You will IM Abdur when you read this(if he's on!) and demand a show...You wil bark like a dog...Wait, sratch that last one...hehehe Just get the shows...

AFPSOW

While we're on the subject (generally), if you want to hear what my voice sounds like, go HERE and mouse over the sig image there.

hehe...funny, Shotie. I like your voice, too. Odd, though, considering what you were saying, I thought you sounded very friendly. Which you are, so it works! *grin*

AFPSOW

On 2002-05-24 20:39, Psylocke wrote:
    hehe...funny, Shotie. I like your voice, too. Odd, though, considering what you were saying, I thought you sounded very friendly. Which you are, so it works! *grin*
    LOL! I wonder how many guys will think it's friendly? Actually (in case you didn't know) it's a quote from "Not another Teen Movie". I parodied it when we saw it, and my husband liked how it sounded so much he brought me in to actually record it. #^_^#

I wish he could've found a BIT better of a quote though! XD