Sweet loving psycho horror

Hope I don't sound like a dirty hacker, but I just want my game data.

If anyone has one of these - http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?cat...oducts_id=2359

Please let me know. As I've stated before, I've had an error with my hunters licenses, so what I want to know is if you can Make a new PSO I and II file on that card, then delete your character file from the 1019 memory card, and then transfer character data over to the 1019 memory card from an old one. I ask this because If I want to play PSO Ep. I and II online with my previous characters I have no way that I can think of. I can of course delete the System file, and then make new data, but Deleting System file deletes guild AND character files. So if anyone, which I doubt, has one of these, reply here, or if you can test it out. I don't think it can harm your data.. But I'm not sure. Hope you don't call me a n00b Ep- III Card Modder either. Thanks.

I have one of those for backup purposes only.
    You can never completely transfer a character involving non-usb cards, and saving a transfer from another card on the usb may not be such a great idea either, since if the original card got corrupted you might be screwed anyways.

I see how this might be a suitable question if you only plan on saving one or two characters out of a card, but if you want to try and save all the characters, you wouldn't be able to really bring them online anyways, defeating the purpose of saving them from corruption. Since you can't transfer back to a non-usb card that has been corrupted and as such does not have the original file to save back to, those characters will be forever trapped to be played in offline multimode only, and even then you'd be limited to which characters from certain cards you could use within the same game...

From what I know the save files are tied to the memory card ID. So, unless the new one has the same ID as the olde one transfer of characters is not possible.