I had an xbox live account and pso hunter's license. The account name got me kicked out of most other xbox games, so I had to create a new one, and get a hunter's license for that one. BUT, the old one has all my stuff, enough to spend $35 on an Action Replay to keep, like all the best guns and swords. I don't want a cheat thing to ruin my games, so is it possible to transfer items from one xbl account and license to another? Or maybe someone can meet me in the game and do that for me? XBL with the items is Sai Toko Keimei, the new one is k0zmik ali N. I'm paying for 2 accounts and licenses just to try to get my old items back.

Its not the best way but If you have someone you trust online give them all your stuff off your old acct and then get online with your new acct and have them give it back.. but only if you really trust the person

Sweet loving psycho horror

I'd suggest having a friend online, someone you trust, make an entirely new character on their account, then give all your items for them to hold, then when you get your account all straightened up, ask that friend to go on the temp character, get all your items back. The reason for having a new character is so you dont get any of your items confused. Good luck.