I think there's a small problem with this program. It has the wrong ata stats for some of the characters.

For example:
    HUcast: base ata: psow:158 psocm:159
    RAmarl: max ata: psow:240 psocm:241

Now, I have started trying to figure out what materials my characters are gonna eat so that I can max their stats, and I've been using pso character manager to help me do this. I was wondering who is right, pso character mananger or psow. Also, are there any other mistakes in the program??

The ATA problem in the program is nothing to worry about. Especially since ATA mats don't exist.

I would follow FuryBagi's guide to maxing stats (for all but Newmans).

In character management program, one small error that I know of from that program is that your character's ATA is down by 1.

EDIT: Damn, Ketchup, you beat me. I had to turn the game on myself to make sure about the ATA error.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jason on 2004-07-06 15:39 ]</font>

On 2004-07-06 15:33, Ketchup345 wrote:
    The ATA problem in the program is nothing to worry about. Especially since ATA mats don't exist.

I would follow FuryBagi's guide to maxing stats (for all but Newmans).
    Well, it kinda does matter when trying to balance between mats and mag stats and armor units. For example, if I need a certain number of ATA points to max out my ATA, then I have to have more dex on my mag which in turn means less pow or mind, which means i need to eat more power or mind mats. I almost messed up my HUcast, but i caught the mistake in time.

My real question is if those are the only errors in PSO character manager.

EDIT: when i replied, there were actually no other replies. at any rate yes use furrybagis guide and ignore my former, typo filled reply

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darthsaber9x9 on 2004-07-06 15:53 ]</font>

Who moved this?? Its not site related. An explanation please??

Dang, now noone's gonna read it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cHaOsMaZtA on 2004-07-06 20:54 ]</font>

char mgr is a program writen by adam for psow
    if you have problem with it, you can post in site related so that it might be corrected

just because you want to post where most ppl can see doesn't mean it won't be moved

also, i wouldn't take it too hard on 1 pt off on ata.. that can't completely ruin every calculation or plan, just remember take or give 1 pt

no freebie is perfect, heck, not even paid stuff are bug-free
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?