Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I recently discovered two very cool magazines and I'd like to share them with you all.

For the JRock obsessed, such as myself, there is a magazine called Blush. All JRock all the time all in ENGLISH!!! It's available at Tower Records for anyone interested.

Also, there is a Gothy-Goth magazine called Newgrave that sometimes features JRock bands. It's available at Hot Topic (and I'm sure other places, but I've only heard Hot Topic).

Definite must look-fors for anyone interested.

Your sig scares me.

Oh, I never heard any JRock or whatever u call it, they got it on Kazaa?
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

WHAM! created rap (according to my mom)

Any kinda magazine in English for j-POP?..ive yet to hear j-Rock unless its from one of the pop princesses of japan (i.e. Amuro, Ayumi)

i cant get enough Ayumi..im going insane here. Why cant they tour the U.S. dammit! Our bands tour their dam country!

J-rock = Dir en Grey(the guys in Psylocke's sig), from them I reccomend "Yokan", "Mitsu To Tsuba", "Ain't Afraid to Die", "Cage", and "Aoi Tsuki".

Due Le Quarts as well. I haven't gotten any from them yet. And there are others, but its a hell of a lot easier if you'd just go look in the Visual Kei Band Mania thread. :
    Look, he did it again.

Dangerous, whyfore doth mine siggy scare thee??? *grin*
    JRock is Japanese rock music. Like Abdur said, I mention a few bands in my Visual Kei Band Mania thread. Yes, you can find it on kazaa. Also on audiogalaxy. I recommend looking up Dir en grey, Malice Mizer, Due le Quartz, GLAY, Plastic Tree, Madeth Gray'll, Kagrra, orugo-ru, Orivia, Gackt (although he's a cross between rock and pop now), Luna Sea, X Japan, Hide, and L'arc~en~Ciel. If you would like to know some good songs by these bands to look up, PM me and I'll send you a list.

Nerd, I do not know if there is any English JPop mag. And why on earth do you like Ayumi? I've only heard a couple of her songs, but, ACK! her voice is horrible! If you want good JPop, listen to Kinki Kids!

On 2002-06-07 23:30, Psylocke wrote:
    Dangerous, whyfore doth mine siggy scare thee??? *grin*
    Must I answer?
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

what bout mad capsule corp?

I believe I've seen the newgrave maggy for which thine speakth Psylocke. I'm not sure if thats the one i browsed through though.. there was this one mag that had some really bitching goth clothing.. i ferget the name..

for anyone weird like me I suggest.. i think its Tattoo they gots some good looking girls and GUYs in it and even more shway tatoos.. (if i was a guy the chicks on the covers would be totally fuckable) (also available at Hot Topic)

On 2002-06-08 23:28, WourmGirl wrote:
    (if i was a guy the chicks on the covers would be totally fuckable) (also available at Hot Topic)
    ...the women, or the magazine?
    Look, he did it again.

*lol @ Abdur*

Now, this is just my opinion, but I think she means the chicks! hehehe

And, Dangerous, yes you must answer!!!!!