View Poll Results: Please tell me how i can report this duper that is hacking the game very badly.
NAME:BlueMage
LVL:

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • dupin is good

8 66.67%
  • dupin is bad

4 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please tell me how i can report this duper that is hacking the game very badly.
    LVL:17
    (Duping of many items now does damage above 850)
    also
    NAME:Ben
    LVL 91
    (ben is also a thief)

theres nothing you can do, and sega don't take much notice, especially in the eu

sorry 'bout the theif

well thx anyway,but is there a email so i could atleast try, i need to avenge my G.Assasin sabres

LeeA wrote:
    Please tell me how i can report this duper that is hacking the game very badly.
    LVL:17
    (Duping of many items now does damage above 850)
    also
    NAME:Ben
    LVL 91
    (ben is also a thief)
    ah, i think you got mixed up between duping & hacking..
    should check the cheater board more often, then maybe you won't be confused

as for player low lev doing massive damage, again, should've checked cheater
    i think that person could've used max-stat cheat

frustrated at duping? something got stolen?
    the above could've been avoided if you just leave the game.. & make a new game, locked!

btw, this has little or nothing to do with site related
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Hi umm... i would hate to break it to all of you... but the people who say they dupe and steal your items arent dupists...
    A: because most dupists already have their inventory full from all the duping
    b: duping your stuff in the first place is too tedious...
    C: dupists usually know hackers and such who could give them the items

wasn't there an e-mail somewhere?

teh ninja'd

On 2004-07-10 10:51, petcemetary wrote:
    Hi umm... i would hate to break it to all of you... but the people who say they dupe and steal your items arent dupists...
    A: because most dupists already have their inventory full from all the duping
    b: duping your stuff in the first place is too tedious...
    C: dupists usually know hackers and such who could give them the items
    I see you walking around with nothing to back you. That's opinion only pfft

A.Bank holds 200 items.Item has 30.4 character slots. They don't dupe stuff and leave it in their bank. They almost always either...
    1. Give them away or 2. Dupe 4 of them in the bank or
    3. Keep hacks as collectibles. Also, dupers/people online LOVE to piss legits off or other dupers/n00bs by doing trade steals.

B.The hell it is. People use duping as HOBBIES. People dupe over 1000 copies (Nei's Claw...Red Ring)
    massing for the other dupers when they can...

C.*Laughs* The usual duper doesn't know any hackers but PRETENDS to know the '1337' people. Only some dupers know hackers-these are the people who massed Red Ring and other unreleased crap...but whatever.

And yeah, I believe there is one on the PSO site for reporting these days, but I doubt it ever really does anythin...

I'm sure some of this is only my opinion too though...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Corey on 2004-07-10 23:52 ]</font>

i know a ton of dupers, and they all say the same thing "that we wouldnt wayste our time stealing useless crap from noobs who actually buy that we would dupe for them.

Strictly speaking you could mail sega. (in your area of course) To report someone, you should have as much information as possible. They will have to look in logfiles, so they want to narrow it down as much as the can.
    I did get a mail in response to a complaint about spamming racists saying they would look into it if I provide the necessary information.
    The things they normaly want to know is:
    Who did it? GCard number prefered, but not necessary.
    Where did it happen? On what ship and block. If it happened in a team, the team name might help too. Don't expect them to do anything if you don't have this.
    When did it happen? The exact time witin a few minutes. Make sure to write it in a precise way. Use beats if you can. If not, don't forget to indicate timezone. If the timespan is too big, the amount of logging to go through is too much, so they won't respond either.

As far as I know they have done very little in the past, so my guess is they will only act after getting multiple serious complaints. I don't think duping or thievery counts as such. But if you feel the need, do send a mail. My experience with Sega Europe is they at least respond...

Oh, and why on earth did you make a poll out of this one?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Superguppie on 2004-07-11 11:57 ]</font>