Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What the crap is with this odd name change? I'm pretty sure it has something to do with a certain incident mentioned by Teifu (which I forget the exact name of), but other than that, I don't know much.

And speaking of Teifu, am I remembering right that he said he serves the Grave family? And in that case, would Viviana be related to Matha Grave from Ep. 1?

As far as I remember, it is directly related to the incident, named OPSS, where untold amounts of androids were slaughtered by humans. You can get more info on this by playing through Reiz and getting her story.

As for the name change, it was to give androids some basic "human" rights, and it was thought to be less offensive. Besides, they're basically human. ;p

Chao in Brawl! Chao in Brawl! Yes I'm Retarded! Ye

yes it follows the same story as what happened back in the 1960's when the African ameircan gained their recognition. Insted of having segregated bathrooms, schools, etc. Instead in the PSO galaxy, there was a gret android masscre that occured. In having this happen the Andriods became known as Humanoids and gained the recognition just like the humans and Newmans do

The reason that androids were demolished was because Pioneer II was rapidly filling up, and androids were seen as the most dispensable. I believe the man behind it was named Walt Han, mentioned in Blue Star Memories.

On 2004-07-15 13:52, Dr_Tokugawa wrote:
    As far as I remember, it is directly related to the incident, named OPSS, where untold amounts of androids were slaughtered by humans. You can get more info on this by playing through Reiz and getting her story.

As for the name change, it was to give androids some basic "human" rights, and it was thought to be less offensive. Besides, they're basically human. ;p
    Yeah, I decided to actually put some time into the Arkz storyline, so I'll get to use Reiz soon enough. I really suck at Arkz-style play at the moment, though; I keep getting E ranks . . .

And I figured the name change was because of the rights issue and/or the massacre of OPSS. With something like that happening in the past, no wonder most of the humanoids in the game are screwed up in one way or another!

Yes, Teifu is the servant of the Graves Family.

After Blant the butler died (on P1), Matha was alone. She had a kid *somehow* or adopted one later on. The kid's name is Viviana Graves. Whoops, she's not the same species as her mom. How'd this happen? Somewhere along the line the Graves Family (Matha and...?) aquired Teifu to replace Blant.

So the much-abused Teifu serves them to this day. Only Vivi's a spoiled brat and physically/emotionally abuses him. Odd...since Matha seemed so nice on her quest.

The father could be a newman?

or Viviana could have been adopted. Seems a logical explanation...

When you meet Matha in Ep2quest "Memorys of a Blue Star" you'll notice that she is pregnant. Teifu claims that he is looking forward for the child to be born and that he is sure it will become as nice as the mother. How wrong he was...

On 2004-07-17 07:31, Rikimaru wrote:
    When you meet Matha in Ep2quest "Memorys of a Blue Star" you'll notice that she is pregnant. Teifu claims that he is looking forward for the child to be born and that he is sure it will become as nice as the mother. How wrong he was...
    When did that happnen? I don't remember that.