Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

More balancing, huh?

Maybe rangers will be worth playing as now...

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

PSO Assassin

I always thought the idea of rangers was great, but come on! They reallllly sucked in the DC versions. I know a lot of people tend to complain about forces, too, but they werent all that bad. YOu could use good techs at low levels - and sure, they werent so special at really high levels, but they were great support characters at the start.

I hope that Sonic Team really changes the stats a lot. The Dreamcast version was an amazing work, but the characters werent as balanced as they should have been. I keep my FOnewearl on DC around, but I now focus on my HUmar, because I want a well rounded character at a higher level. If they really work with the characters as they are promising, perhaps i will make a character and focus on it , maybe even - gasp! - a Ranger (which I have always hated in the DC versions!)

I think for balancing out the force classes, they should either increase thier maximum MST (enough to make thier techniques do considerably more), or make MST have a greater effect on technique effectiveness.

That's just my opinion though.

What I want to know is how they're going to balance out the rangers. Rangers were incredibly underpowered and practically worthless in the Dreamcast games. The only thing going is thier favor was thier ATA, which didn't really help, seeing as a saber or a cane is more accurate than a handgun.

I get the feeling that they'll still suck after the "balancing" Sonic Team does...

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."