Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I've always thought it'd be kool if there was a Photon Whip and some kind of bow and arrow wep... but there never was >_< I think the whip would be kool... The attack would be like Lieza in Arc the Lad 2. The Bow and Arrow has always been a fav wep of mine. Also, a bigger hammer wep would be awesome; one the size of something seen on Ranma½...
    Anyway, if anyone else any ideas for new PSO weps, post them here. I want to know. o_O

Delsaber fodder

I think it'd be kool to have a weapon for each enemy class. Like a Booma's Claw or Gilchic's laser. And, as an addition to all the less serious weapons (a giant fan. Come on, people) I always wanted to see a frozen fish. Club 'em over the head with a huge fish and they wont come back.

Tunas that you can use as nunchucks!

A flamethrower type weapon would be great for RAngers who want to keep enemies at bay.

Twin Lavis (like the new twin sabers-hold one in each hand) would be nice for HUnters.

A weapon that allows you to teleport (like the sorcerers) would be useful for Forces.

I love the cutest girl at Hinata-Sou FinalMasterM's Avatar
    On top of the roof, looking at the sky, with Shinobu.

Weapons that can't be used in a 3-hit combo and have strong ATP would be cool, like the Gillchic Laser and a bow&arrow.

The "Sigh of a God" sucked, no combo, used zonde damage which was the lowest tech in v2 and it was a force only weapon which just made it worse (due to low ATP).

I Dream Of Sleep

I would of thought it would be cool to have the Saturn and Dreamcast Lightguns as Handguns in the game. You had the maracas, i want lightguns!!!!!

Yeah, and since it is coming to a Nintendo console, they could even put that Duck Hunt gun in there. Ah, classic...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShortWhiteHUmar on 2002-06-11 08:06 ]</font>

No...I didn't spell it wrong.

Ninja stars...

PSO Assassin
    NYC, Staten Island (the forgotten borough)

The Vacuum Cleaner Sword!

Saiyan Grand Master

Nunchucks are sweet hehe. I'd like to see the whip also, there were some hacked ones on ver.1 that I saw that was pretty cool. I think a weapon that's due is the Falz Claw, it slices at the distant that he has and the special should spit out those spikes and give the baddies a go and show them how it friggn' feels like.

I thought of another one... a Yo-yo! O_o Feel Ness's wrath!

And then there's... Sports equipment! That's right, folks, deadly everyday items used to beat your foe's brains out! We've got a Baseball Bat, a Tennis Racket, and, behold, a Soccer Ball! Buy now, before it's to late! o.O