Lazy Posters: they can be found on nearly any message board, and there's a bunch of types of them.

Which is your least favorite? I'll list the ones that I can think up, but first my real peeves:

1. People who post wierd sarky answers to questions because (they are either sarky or lazy). For example if you ask something like
    "Why does this happen when you went into the main control room on mission 6...? It doesn't fit in with the motives of Mr. X...do you think it's a clue?"
    Then the answer of this sarky poster would be:
    "You need to get a life"
    "You play this game too much"
    "Just because"
    "It's a sign....that you need to get out more and stop thinking about stuff like that hahaha"

These people can't possibly be diluted into thinking they're 'helping' so I guess they are doing it to be mean. But why bother?

2. People who know the answer to something that was asked on a board, and then don't post it up because they are lazy and want someone else to do it. I always answer something if I can (no matter the board/site if I'm registered) Why did they join if they won't post? I do have a personal stake in this one, on here:
    --The WORKS soldier won't talk to me. No one on here is willing to tell me why he won't. The topic just dropped off of everywhere, and I can't bump. This is the premier fansite for PSO on the web, and it's got zippy.

3. The 1 word answerer! Ask something that requires a sentance answer, (this means not a yes/no) or to post up something complicated somehwere and have a dweeb say "lol" to it. Wheee! But at least they're not usually mean.

4. The "I won't look it up asker" This sort doesn't bother me so much. They just post questions, but then didn't look for the answer beforehand. Really has to be case-by-case though because sometimes answers to things are really well hidden, especially to noobs. It depends the site. All you have to do is not press on the topic to avoid it with success and not get mad.

None of these types really make me 'mad' per-se, but they're just pesty things. It isn't even much of a rant. The essence of lazyness is that it's lazy and therefor isn't going to contain a vast amount of content to tick anyone off with.
    Can you think of any more types?
    Which do you not like?

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

As for 2: From what I read in the topic, everyone in the party has to have beaten the quest already, and you have to have 4 people in your party to get the items, otherwise you won't get SS and therefore won't get to see Leo.

As for the rest, You're pretty spot on with my thinking.

Have you been to mqis lately ?

mqis and cheaters is so much different without sou and VS ;_;

1. ppl answer that way when you ask a really obscure question which makes no sense or one which is asked all the time.

2. Ppl get sick of, which is the best this, that. Am i high enough to beat dark falz. Look it up you selves. Where is del lily etc offline is always good

3. One word can be ok. Am i high enough to beat DF on hard at lv 46. Yes you are! simple why write a load when they should really just see.

4. No when the question is who do I unseal the TJ sword. Firstly if you found the Sealed sword you would have played enough games to know this. Secondly why should I answer when you could look in the sticky at the top of the page.

I hate the, I'm offline only so give me some cheats for the game. (1 month later they are online and ruining it, I hate them)

AzureBlaze wrote:
    3. The 1 word answerer! Ask something that requires a sentance answer, (this means not a yes/no) or to post up something complicated somehwere and have a dweeb say "lol" to it.
    well, this is 1 of the problems that can bug everyone..

to the mods, single-word comments & replies anywhere outside fkl is considered as spamming ['though not mentioned in the rules]

this happened a lot, but if we go around & start warning each of those people for making 1-word replies, then it can take too much time

hopefully, those w/verbal warnings take it seriously & stop posting single-word comments, because when the real warning comes, it looks silly, stupid even
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?