Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I'm craving some horror in my life, anyone know of any real good scary movies. It doesn't matter if they're old or recent.

Saiyan Grand Master

watch that one flick by Carrot Top, anything by that freak is scary. j/k, umm a really good shock huh? Hmmm, check out...have you seen the others?! Oooh ooh, there's going to be The Exorcist Sequal!!! So look for that when it comes out. Hey Gothie, I saw ur pic, ur a hottie. I like ur style!!

Go watch The Little Mermaid. Swear to God, I nearly wet myself when watching it the first time. >.>

Ursula is SO frightening!
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Saiyan Grand Master

Ursala isn't as scary as that huge Penis in the background when Ariel and the prince guy was walking.

Exorcist is scary if you believe in Heaven and Hell and stuff. Man I saw one part and that's the only part I'll ever see. o_O

Gremlins always scared me shitless. Imagine a 6 year old watching that in the dark, in a house he wasn't familiar with. I was literally pushing myself into the back of their sofa to try and hide! And my god, when the lights went out and it was time for bed..oooo, what the mind does to you :

But now, I can watch it and laugh, I expecially liked the second one.
    Look, he did it again.

what a bunch of pushovers! lol, little mermaid.. gremlins?

My family took me to every single Friday the 13th, Childsplay, Jason, and Exorcist. None of them really scared me all that much.. but i'm really into dark humored type of horror... like silence of the lambs/hannibal.

Any suggestions?

watch the movie "IT" with that freakin clown....ugh I was traumatized by that movie,i never wanna be around another clown as long as i live or eat cotton candy ever again x.x

Scariest scary movie to me was...

...Wait, movies aren't scary, so: N/A

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

On 2002-06-13 19:51, Mexican_Tediz_MK2 wrote:
    watch the movie "IT" with that freakin clown....ugh I was traumatized by that movie,i never wanna be around another clown as long as i live or eat cotton candy ever again x.x
    Hehe, pennywise the clown? I actually watched it a few days ago while I was painting. - NOT SCARY - At first it was really interesting but then I just thought it sucked once he turned into a huge spider thingie.