I know this question is asked alot but if you can answer my question I will be greatful for your help!

I am at level 82 I have a level 200 mag but it helps but very little in ultimate mode some say get the power of the mag to 170 and leave everything else alone, i am tring to raise another one with nothing but star atomisers, any help given to me from you will be helpful.

Yea, ultimate isn't easy. What type of mag you want depends on what you are. For instance, if you're a droid, you won't want to raise mst. And on no mag will you want to raise dex (it maxes so soon without any help from a mag). SO, what character do you have?

Wielder of Divine Might

If you can't get your mag powerful enough, something you could do (As long as you're not an android) is cast shifta and deband on yourself and jellen and zalure on your enemies. If each are level 15, it will make you 50% more powerfull in atk and def.

I am an RAcast ID: VIRDIA

Then, as a RAcast you don't need any MST.

Raise your MAG feeding it with Dimates, Trimates and Sol Atomizers (it depends on your MAG... check the FAQ section and you'll find a detailed document that explains which "food" is better to obtain a certain stat).

If you can go online I suggest you to get a MAG from a Quest (Panzer Tail for example). These MAGs are easy to raise.

TY for the advice but it will be 16 more days be fore i can play online but i do have one tip for you since you play online make a room that is named PSOALLSTARS they say more rare item will pop up every where like a free internet service with way to much spam. also i just got my first double saber called stag cultry +25 in forest(ultimate mode)but i keep quiting and saving and then go to ultimate mode over and over and it was in a box LUCKY ME!!

Best way to raise a mag is to feed it. That or use Naucsiaa's Mag rasing Java applet.

All i know is that if you feed him

Monomates, Dimates, Trimates

He will grow Defence and Power

If you feed him

Monofluids, Difluids, Trifluids

He will grow the 2 bars on bottom.

If your a force you want to feed him
    any of the FLuids so it can give you TP, But if your a Attacker as in (robot, hunter, ranger) give him the mates cause they raise the power and you need POWER!