Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok, I'm sure there will be alot of disagreeing and hate to me for asking this, but.. does any one have a level 1036 mag? Ok I had one before, now before someone yells at me for being cheap, I'm sure theres some people who feel the same away about this, but when you've played since version 1 and have gone threw countless courruption you get tired of starting over legitly after a while, and I'm like that on my new char, so if some has one, reply to this or PM me, thanks

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_OoR on 2004-08-01 18:28 ]</font>

I see this should be moved to the trade section, I guess a mod will get to it..

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

you fucking idiot. read the fucking forum rules. asking for cheats/hacks is against them, not to mention the non-enforced TOS. have a nice day.

On 2004-08-01 19:34, KaFKa wrote:
    you fucking idiot. read the fucking forum rules. asking for cheats/hacks is against them, not to mention the non-enforced TOS. have a nice day.
    Theoetically, asking HOW to hack/cheat is against the fourm rules. This is perfectly fine.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Nope, no knowingly giving out duped/hacked items either.

I don't understand how asking for the mag is going to hurt anyone, it's not like its going to courrupt anyone, if it does it'll be me, so it's my fault if it happens. It's not like it's the dreamcast days and I'm asking how to pk or ck anyone, I can understand that being against the rules, and I wasn't aware that you could seriously hack on the gamecube, but I guess I haven't played pso enough lately.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Well, if playing on XBox, it will cause no rares to be dropped (or at least, kill the drop rates). Same with joining a PSO Plus led game. IE, if I have a game started, and you join with your neat little 1304 Mag, and we now get no red boxes.

In any case, you may not see the reason behind it, but rules are rules. In this case, not even PSOW's in full, but Gamespy's as well.

On 2004-08-02 12:43, Arislan wrote:

In this case, not even PSOW's in full, but Gamespy's as well.
    Take a look at that line and read it over a few times. This is the MESSAGE here people, and just about the only reason behind the drama that goes on at the cheater, and trade forums here. This is what has shaped the thoughts and outlooks of countless readers who refuse to think for themselves. Asking about this is bad, but then again, we owe most of the info that is posted at this site to code crackers who were able to look at the code on the disk. It's a HUGE doublestandard that is in play here, but then again, cheating is still not the way to go, even if you have corrupted a lot.

And that goes back to the person that started this thread. If you're asking for one of these mags here, it means you have the ability to go online. Just go to Vega, and ask some of the players there for one. If you want to be stylish about it, make yourself a hunewearl, and give her the quickchat, "Anyone have items for a corrupt soul?"

Seriously, were you not able to think of that yourself?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2004-08-02 15:30 ]</font>

Don't forget the big boobs and rump too for the HUnewearl. The Vega boys will love it.

Coming up with reasons why you should be able to discuss trading these mags will only open you up to flaming, and/or warnings by the mods. So, yeah.

Give up asking for such items here at PSOW, since the community has a very strong legit stance.

The worst thing you can do is worry about what others think of you. Don't try to be the strongest or the best, it leads to cheating. It's obvious to experienced legit players when n00bs cheat.

Also, a true experienced legit player would never think less of anyone who's played less than them and may not have as nice of stuff. They know that they were once there, and would probably be more than happy to help.

Playing legit is win-win. Not only will you experience greater satisfaction for your accomplishments, but you will be surrounded by some of the best PSO players ever.