Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

1) Why can't I get off my artichoke fix? Really. I've been in California for years now and it's still not getting old. I wonder if there's a group for this. I can't be the only one ODing on hearts and butter.

2) I hate you sun. I lather up with SPF 85 and you still fucking burn me. What gives? Do you seek me out? Do you get a cheap thrill? Are you contracting with the HMO that will eventually pay for my skin cancer removal? What?? Tell me. Tell me how not to get burnt and I'll do it. Staying indoors is just not an option.

3) Dropped calls. I live right by friggin Silicon Valley. The center of the techie universe. Yet, for God knows what reason, I still cannot drive from home to downtown without dropping a call. TWICE. Hear that? TWICE. Fix the fucking infrastructure. I'd have better luck in Guam. I swear.

4) I can't find a couch. Really. I thought I'd be able to peruse Ebay or go to Ikea or something and just pick one up. There are like 5,000 different kinds and non of them are a) my taste, or if they are my taste then b) comfortable. WTF? Does everything have to be so complicated? I just want a bloody couch that I can bloody sit on to bloody watch TV. Not to repeat myself, but, really, WTF.

5)Okay. WHERE. in hell are all these bugs coming from?!!!!

Jesus Christ! It's like it got warm out and every bug in California has taken refuge from the heat in my house and backyard!

The friggin flies in my outdoor shower: I demand an explanation. I friggin kill all four of you every morning, only to wake up and find that you have reanimated yourselves. What kind of messed up voodoo shit are you four up to in there while I'm asleep?

And the gnats that keep landing on my bananas? Who ARE you?!! Eff OFF!!

To the spiders: spiders as big as you can only have one function, and it has to be something utterly terrible like eating children or paralyzing dogs or something. So what the hell are you doing in my house all the time? And for the love of all that is good and holy, when I come at you with a wad of toilet paper, PLEASE stop that friggin JUMPING bullshit!!! My God! Do you not HEAR my roomie shriek like a little girl every time? Are you TRYING to humiliate her? Do you get a KICK out of making a grown woman screech like a schoolgirl?! Just bloody let me grab you in the toilet paper wad and bloody take it like a man... spider!

And the silverfish? I'm sorry. You are by far the most disgusting creatures on earth and you are the most cogent evidence of the existence of Satan that I can think of. What in the hell do you need all those bloody legs for? You are utterly gross.

And finally, to the junebugs: HOW IN THE EVER-LOVING HELL ARE YOU GETTING IN HERE??!!! You're all ENORMOUS!!!! Where the hell are you COMING from? You're bloody disgusting!!! STAY THE HELL OUTSIDE!!!!

6) Lastly, what is up with those Brits looking like Link with a beard? Come on now, seriously!?

And that's why it's so sad.

Now THIS is a RANT.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-08-04 17:48 ]</font>

If I wasn't already married to two different person I would propose. But risking death here, I will refrain.

Silverfish are very disgusting, I used to have them in my bathroom, they come out after dark and just run around evading my stomping feet. *shudder*

Bugs. *shudder*

Through the Fire and Flames

And the people rejoiced as the sight of an actual rant!

Point 6 sucks though >_> Infact, i'd say i resented it...

Err...Never seen lolita rant like that

This is a first, oh about those calls. x_x can't stand them either...

Bugs...umm yea, Annoying? YES! *see bugs* ---> *crush*

...and me is back ^.^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rising_sunset on 2004-08-04 17:54 ]</font>

Calm, Cool, Collected, Changed

Bravo. Ranting at its finest.

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

I bow to Loli, for she fights against the insect plague.

Yes, I do believe that Silverfish/ants/cockroaches/beetles/flies/etc reanimate themselves, and exist only to taunt our mortal souls.

Perhaps the insects and spiders are connected some how...? We need Ace Ventura.

Atleast silverfish eggs don't hatch for years.

Being up all night, I end up seeing them making their way across the walls of my room. Sometimes I'll have the urge to nail em, other times I'll just watch them for a little and then go back to whatever I was wasting time on.

However, centipedes truely freak me out. Usually theres atleast a small one scrurrying and they look like a little wave on the floor, but recently my brother and I were up one night talking, and a four inch long one came scurrying out from where I was setting and ran behind where my brother was setting. I swear we both noticed it at the same time, stopped talking, watched it go inbetween us as it dissapeared behind a big rocking chair, looked at each other and just went "...what...the fuck..."

It later came back out on top of a cubboard door next to us, wriggled around like it wasn't sure if it wanted to jump or just flex, then as my brother went to slam his boot ontop of it, it jumped and landed with a very noticable sound, this thing had some weight to it hehe.

Needless to say, my brother missed, it lost a leg or two somehow and ran off, and we were surprised to see it because you could see all of it's stripes across it's body. Easily the biggest one we've seen in the area, ever.

...oh and earwigs can goto hell. *twitch*
    Look, he did it again.

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

On 2004-08-04 19:18, ABDUR101 wrote:
    Atleast silverfish eggs don't hatch for years.

Being up all night, I end up seeing them making their way across the walls of my room. Sometimes I'll have the urge to nail em, other times I'll just watch them for a little and then go back to whatever I was wasting time on.

However, centipedes truely freak me out. Usually theres atleast a small one scrurrying and they look like a little wave on the floor, but recently my brother and I were up one night talking, and a four inch long one came scurrying out from where I was setting and ran behind where my brother was setting. I swear we both noticed it at the same time, stopped talking, watched it go inbetween us as it dissapeared behind a big rocking chair, looked at each other and just went "...what...the fuck..."

It later came back out on top of a cubboard door next to us, wriggled around like it wasn't sure if it wanted to jump or just flex, then as my brother went to slam his boot ontop of it, it jumped and landed with a very noticable sound, this thing had some weight to it hehe.

Needless to say, my brother missed, it lost a leg or two somehow and ran off, and we were surprised to see it because you could see all of it's stripes across it's body. Easily the biggest one we've seen in the area, ever.

Oh... earwigs do after I send them there.

At least many of you nothna's don't get Floridian plague beetles.

Actually, I don't know what they're called, but you have to flip the dang things over in order to kill them. And even then, it requires quite a few punches.

On 2004-08-04 19:18, ABDUR101 wrote:

Abdur, you freaked me out.
    Especially after moving into this filthy apartment with lots of boxes.

*shudder*