Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: F U

Calm, Cool, Collected, Changed

I say this to everyone who has insulted my personality or intelligence. It has quite annoyed me and I bet that I have an IQ of 40 or more than most of them. This is the one thing that REALLY pisses me off. Thank you. Actually, FU.

EDIT: Made it "substantial". FU.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfernoNR7 on 2004-08-04 18:24 ]</font>

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

On 2004-08-04 18:13, InfernoNR7 wrote:
    I say this to everyone who has insulted my personality or intelligence. I say, move to another country because you obviously have no fricken respect for those who have served you their entire life (yes, it's not just the Officers/Enlisted, but also their families, who have to go through Hell for the country).

NOTE: A rant on the people, not on the disrespect of the Military Families -- see other rant.
    I know that you're feeling some pain due to your father's career, but respect has nothing to do with it.

You and your family make many sacrifices, but it doesn't give you diplomatic, or PSOWmatic immunity.

(Bad puns ahoy!)

what's the difference between this one and the last one i fkl? not much really, neither makes any sense and smells of spam. and so i fkl this. please make rants more substantial!

and ditto on what solstis said.

and if you think FU to lolli to for moving this to fkl, well then so be it!! i'm only encouraging your rants to have substance and depth!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-08-04 18:20 ]</font>

Alrighty, I'll delete the part about military and jsut said FU to everyone how about that? Now go screw yourself, this one was meant to be serious.

guess what? i already gave you a +1 today for your little comment in the other thread which you edited out but i did see. i don't mind giving you another +1 for telling an admin to go screw herself.

shall we start our introductions nicely and play nice? or do you want to get on the wrong side of the fence?

it's up to you no? but flaming an admin is generally not a good idea.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-08-04 18:27 ]</font>

Alrighty, I'll play nice, but I'm seriously considering this thread admin abuse.

On 2004-08-04 18:13, InfernoNR7 wrote:
    I say this to everyone who has insulted my personality or intelligence. It has quite annoyed me and I bet that I have an IQ of 40 or more than most of them. This is the one thing that REALLY pisses me off. Thank you. Actually, FU.
    maybe they insult you cause the frankly don't give a care how high your damn IQ is. Hell, IQ doesn't even tell how smart you are, it just shows the potetial you have to be smart (basically the higher the number, the easier it is to learn and the more you can store.) You have to make your own genuis, it's not given by a test.

On 2004-08-04 18:23, InfernoNR7 wrote:
    Alrighty, I'll delete the part about military and jsut said FU to everyone how about that? Now go screw yourself, this one was meant to be serious.
    But how? You hardly go into specifics. You make little or no sense. You hint to another thread (one that I think is actually a very good rant), but repeat alot of that same information in this new thread (you don't need two for the same thing). Just because you have a higher IQ than somebody, doesn't mean your automatically better than that person; it just means your an elitist prick. I have been rather nice to you since you have joined PSOW; I've found little reason to dislike you. But your behavior towards people (PSOW members included) sticks out like a sore thumb. You don't get insulted due to your being stupid or annoying; you get insulted because at times (such as this), you actually go out looking for trouble. CALM DOWN!

Through the Fire and Flames

Hahahaahahahahaha. That was good.

Excuse me...

Gahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Hey, inferno, you should be a comedian or something, this stuff is pricelss.

really? well you see, i've had complaints that rants forum should be filled with RANTS. so i am moving the non rants and the fkl smelling stuff? and if you really wanna complain about my supposed admin abuse, go to erupt. i'm sure he'll appreciate that a whole lot. but i'm sure that will make me remember you oh SO fondly.

ooooh looks like some other people agree with me!! my my.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-08-04 18:30 ]</font>