Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

step 1: i want a diary for my most cherished private emotions. so that i can have a place to eascape and vent my deepest feelings and secrets.

step 2: i get a livejournal or a blog so that it's easy and i can have this journal diary mechanism i really need to get my emotions out in a secret and private place before i burst and kill everyone. safe from my family and the scrutiny of my friends!!

step 3: oh my god my livejournal is so damn pretty. i'm going to give the link out to friends!! this stuff should be seen!

step 4: well then EVERYONE should see it since it's important and my feelings are important!!

step 5: i advertise it EVERYWHERE so it's public and everyone can read my most private emotions!!! my life is interesting, everyone should read it! comment too since it gives me attention! it's my very own soapbox!

step 6: you haven't read my blog yet? aren't you going to keep up with my life?! well you should!! i share all my feelings there! for everyone to read! so all of you know my secrets!!

step 7: lolli annoys people with publicized private blogs. tee heee

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-08-05 17:18 ]</font>

God created LiveJournal for the purpose of Sara telling me 'I wrote something about you in my LiveJournal today...but you can't see iiiiiitttt!^_~'

Gah!>_<

On 2004-08-05 17:17, LollipopLolita wrote:
    step 1: i want a diary for my most cherished private emotions. so that i can have a place to eascape and vent my deepest feelings and secrets.

step 2: i get a livejournal or a blog so that it's easy and i can have this journal diary mechanism i really need to get my emotions out in a secret and private place before i burst and kill everyone. safe from my family and the scrutiny of my friends!!

step 3: oh my god my livejournal is so damn pretty. i'm going to give the link out to friends!! this stuff should be seen!

step 4: well then EVERYONE should see it since it's important and my feelings are important!!

step 5: i advertise it EVERYWHERE so it's public and everyone can read my most private emotions!!! my life is interesting, everyone should read it! comment too since it gives me attention! it's my very own soapbox!

step 6: you haven't read my blog yet? aren't you going to keep up with my life?! well you should!! i share all my feelings there! for everyone to read!

step 7: lolli annoys people with publicized private blogs. tee heee

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-08-05 17:18 ]</font>
    ....uhhhhhhh

On 2004-08-05 17:19, Scrub wrote:
    God created LiveJournal for the purpose of Sara telling me 'I wrote something about you in my LiveJournal today...but you can't see iiiiiitttt!^_~'

Gah!>_<
    AGREED!

Tee Hee is hardly becoming. I think "MWAHAHAHAHAHA" would be more suitable a laugh for Lolli.

-Punkass Dog

On 2004-08-05 17:19, Scrub wrote:

Gah!>_<
    god also created knives and guns for good reasons as sara can find out...

On 2004-08-05 17:21, Cowboy wrote:
    Tee Hee is hardly becoming. I think "MWAHAHAHAHAHA" would be more suitable a laugh for Lolli.

-Punkass Dog
    i have a punk ass dog. he's blue.

My neighbor's dog just had puppies. 6 yellow labs and one chocolate.

pwnage! >.<

oh, and my uncles getting one =o

yeah but you don't have a blue dog do you?

On 2004-08-05 17:24, LollipopLolita wrote:
    yeah but you don't have a blue dog do you?
    She's got you there, Cowboy.

Cowboy wrote:
    hey, the man wanna role-play a gurl a bit there dood =P

hm, that made me wanna.. tehehee too

wut? >.>
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?