Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

He's just jealous of Auracom.

After listening to him whine a bit, I offer my Lv 200 RAmarl to help him in his SJS hunt, he accepts gladly.

He launches quest, being Skyly, and starts saying "if Gi Gue drops anything red, don't go near it. It's easy to carry a PD and pick the SJS, drop the PD and say 'it was just a PD'"
    WTF ? if he didn't trust me in the first place, why did he accept my offer ?
    And on our first ET run, MKB drops, he went on whining like "I can only find shit", etc.
    If I knew I'd never used my Guld Milla >__< just to hear him say "I'm the only Lv 200 that has not found any 11 star weapon"

Yeah thinking too much may be his problem, but geez, let go...

Auracom was the first with determination and patience enough to accomplish a feat he was not even sure will work in the end; he deserves congratulations, not bitching.

On 2004-08-06 17:30, Ian-KunX wrote:
    Because SOMEONE wouldn't come play with me. ;_; *bitter old man voice*
    And I havent found a single red box since.

Whenever someone says midnight, I always get confused as to which day it will be. I r suk.

and congrats you crazy sob. O_o

My luckiest find to this day is still a redria demo comet without piping.

We are soldiers, stand or die Jarek's Avatar

On 2004-08-15 17:43, Kef wrote:

He launches quest, being Skyly, and starts saying "if Gi Gue drops anything red, don't go near it. It's easy to carry a PD and pick the SJS, drop the PD and say 'it was just a PD'"
    WTF ? if he didn't trust me in the first place, why did he accept my offer ?

And on our first ET run, MKB drops, he went on whining like "I can only find shit", etc.

Auracom was the first with determination and patience enough to accomplish a feat he was not even sure will work in the end; he deserves congratulations, not bitching.
    Good to see I'm not the only one who heard that...
    Something along the lines of, 'and if you do, I'll never play with you again' thing in there too. I didn't know if he was joking or at first or what.
    Now I'm sure he would probably hold true to that. 0.o That is honestly way to extreme to even be saying to people--who I at least thought-- you were friends with.

I was there after that mkb incident too (yeah, that's where I met you Kef), and I love how you just sorta drifted off into another game.

And I agree with the final part too. No one was really sure for the longest time.
    And so it seems many still refuse to be satisfied.

I pay very little attention to ADE now, unless I'm looking for a good laugh. Regarding Auracom unsealing the J-Sword, ADE said "but I was supposed to unseal it!" How can someone so immature be taken seriously? I have yet to find a way to make him stop whining about the tiniest little problems. He cries if he doesn't get his J-Sword. He cries if someone else finds a decent rares. He cries if someone backs up a rare weapon. He calls people liars if they back up weapons, even myself, despite the fact that I'm completely honest about backing up items and even having several non-legit characters. I believe that he needs to get some medicine for whatever the hell disorder he has, just so he can move on and lead a functional life.

And to f00l, regarding the two legit TJ swords: those are the only two we know about, it is entirely possible for a person to not post what they have done on PSOW/GFAQS/IGN/whatever. For all we know, there could be 10 legit TJ swords floating around, and a dupe user could easily say that they unsealed it a few days after Auracom did because they got inspired.

Congrats, man. At least we know it can be done legitly.

*prays for swift, brutal corruption so he can make a Skyly*

EDIT: Not really.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yoink on 2004-08-17 15:26 ]</font>

ADE actually found another PD just a few hours ago. : And he's actually done over 1000 tower runs from what he stated. Because he never counted all the runs he did the 3 months before hand.

And Lore, that was a [edit] post on IGN. Keep your pathetic ranting to yourself.
    - -
    edit: refrain from using derogatory remarks

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2004-08-18 17:58 ]</font>

Master of the Free World

whoa congrats on the unsealing dude!

i have a question about the unsealing process

if i get FSOd'd, deleteing all my unequipped items, will the kill counter on the sealed j-sword be reset as well? i ask because when you reselect the character after a fsod, it says that item data and mesata have been deleted. would having this happen reset the kill count?

On 2004-08-26 19:54, Kione wrote:
    i have a question about the unsealing process

if i get FSOd'd, deleteing all my unequipped items, will the kill counter on the sealed j-sword be reset as well? i ask because when you reselect the character after a fsod, it says that item data and mesata have been deleted. would having this happen reset the kill count?
    Kione dont bump old topics ok? Go read the forum rules first http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myf...tegories=Forum

i wasnt bumping i wanted to know, since #1 i practically just heard about this site, and #2 i fsoded with my sealed j sword equipped and since it wasnt answered elswhere, i figured id ask here O.o