Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

For those who are interested, I encoded a low-quality WMV file that has all three movie clips in it.

http://www.lucky-s-designs.com/PSO/unsealed.WMV

Oh, congrats to you and Muff!

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

On 2004-08-06 18:39, anwserman wrote:
    For those who are interested, I encoded a low-quality WMV file that has all three movie clips in it.

http://www.lucky-s-designs.com/PSO/unsealed.WMV

Oh, congrats to you and Muff!
    *drools*

Congratulations
    >Auracom

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2004-08-06 18:52 ]</font>

I don't know what you encoded it with, aurra, but it wouldn't play on my Mac. And YES I have the official DIVX codec; I was watching Seinfeld DIVX .AVIs earlier.

Thanks for the WMV. I'll try the AVIs on my PC later to see if they work there.

Anyway, that's really cool. Congrats. Nice to know the truth finally.

I left PSO mid-February, and just out of sheer luck, decided to jump back on today.

I hop on to PSOW and what do I see? o.O

Grats Aura!

Human After All

Amazing. Thank you Aura. I was one of those people fairly actively involved in the Ended Theory thread. It means so much to me to know that a respected member of the PSO community has FOOTAGE of the unsealing. I'm going to try to find the software I need to watch the movies now without fucking up my computer. Have a frightening amount of fun with the Tsumikiri.

Take that all you "it can't be done" bitches.

Thank you again.

Excellent work, Aura, you just totally pwned all those "U CANT DO IT" people. Now all that's left to do is update ALL the guides on it, and find the -exact- kill count.

Anyone with a brand-new, never used Sealed J-Sword?

Heh, yep, I saw the final from donut. Good stuff. I am glad to see that it can in fact be unsealed. Now the hard part. Getting one myself. XD Ah, well, Skyly tower is hella awsome and I still need a Yasminkov 7000V yet, along with most there. XP Oh, and with Plus coming soon, I expect to see more legit SJS and even TJS eventually.

On 2004-08-06 21:23, Quo wrote:
    Amazing. Thank you Aura. I was one of those people fairly actively involved in the Ended Theory thread. It means so much to me to know that a respected member of the PSO community has FOOTAGE of the unsealing. I'm going to try to find the software I need to watch the movies now without fucking up my computer. Have a frightening amount of fun with the Tsumikiri.

Thank you again.
    For the WMV that I uploaded, all you need is Windows Media Player, or at least WMCodec8. Chances are you have it on your machine already.

Human After All

On 2004-08-06 22:13, anwserman wrote:
    On 2004-08-06 21:23, Quo wrote:

Thank you again.
    For the WMV that I uploaded, all you need is Windows Media Player, or at least WMCodec8. Chances are you have it on your machine already.

I tried that.

I'm running on old mac software here. I downloaded the last version of Realplayer for system 9 but it wasn't good enough. I need to strip my computer and load up system X. If you know of anything that'll let me watch those movies on system 9, let me know. I'll download it right away.

Edit:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2004-08-06 22:18 ]</font>

Very awesome Aura! One of the biggest mysteries in PSO has finally been solved. You gonna figure out DNA now?