Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Ok, I figured that, since the Ep1&2 boards have one of these, the Ep3 boards should have one as well, to lighten the load on polls in the board. Well, let's get debating on which is best, and that which is worst!

Favorites: Absolutely Neutral on all Standpoints

Favorite what?

Card: Santa rappy
    Character: Arkz: Rufina
    Character: Hunt: Kranz
    Side: Arkz

On 2004-08-07 19:31, agenevil wrote:
    Favorite what?
    Pretty much anything in Ep3.

My favorite Assist Card: I don't have one, but the one I use the most is Bullet Storm...
    Favorite Battlefield: Morgue, Via Tubus, Caelum

I love lupus silva b maps! Theyre so cool.

But I wonder if in LS2B they meant to switch some of the warps? Because their placement seems off...

One time in dolor Odor, the squares shifted to half of them were over the water O_O

The reasons I like the Morgue, Via Tubus, and Caelum are the cool music...basically, Caelum is a cooler version of Unguis Lapis...and the battlefield moves. Just like Via Tubus.

It makes me wonder they had Unuigs AND Caelum.... I guess online, it differs, but I also wonder why there aren't like 20 more maps t opick.

What is your favorite combo? I like using the whole St Rappy with Survival/Bequeath thing...

Do you think Pollux or castor is cooler? I Like Castor better cause she looks all hi tech, Pollux looks like deformed Heidi, or something

And is it just me or does nobody like posting here. I crave talking to people about EP3.

My favorite combo is Flee/Dash, plus Revenge.

Anyway, I guess, between Unguis and Caelum, maybe there are traps in one of the maps, or both, but they're in different places...

And I haven't seen Castor or Pollux yet...so I can't pick which is better in my opinion...but the best music, it's a three-way tie for me, with Via Tubus, Caelum, and Ravum Aedes Sacra.

• Most favorite area:Tower of Caleum(The music is good and there is a great view!)
      Least favorite area:Unguis Lapis(The music is boring and it's very small)
      Most favorite creatureark Belra(It has 10 damage)
      Least favorite creature:Arlan(That thing is plain annoing and it causes paralys)
      Most favorite Item:Sange&Yasha(Causes good damage)
      Least favorite item:Blade dance(It causes lots of damage but i don't have it!)
      Most favorite action:Split(If you are lucky it can get to 9 !Or 1...)
      Least favorite action:Overswing(I don't have it and it causes heavy rampant damage.)
      Most favorite assist card:Fly(Altrough i don't have it)
      Least favorite assist card:Heavy fog

Well thats all

On 2004-08-08 23:03, Fleshless wrote:
    • Most favorite area:Tower of Caleum(The music is good and there is a great view!)
      Most favorite Item:Sange&Yasha(Causes good damage)
      Most favorite action:Split(If you are lucky it can get to 9 !Or 1...)
      Least favorite assist card:Heavy fog

Well thats all
    Ok, Fleshless, I agree with you with those four. Sange and Yasha even has Drain, which makes it better. Split Boost totally owns when there are 4 Dice+1s on the field...(Memoru gets pwned). And Heavy Fog, it totally sucks, but moreso for Rangers and Forces. I found out the hard way when Ino'Lis stepped on a Fog trap. I was wondering, though, if it even affects Kranz's Fixed Range...but, I think Fixed Range only stays the same through Action Cards...right?

Simple can also be a nuisance. It applies fixed range.... that + Cipher = teh pwn. Also, dark meteor hehehe

Fleshless, wait until you start seeing these:
    Epsilon (MV=0 of all around him!)
    Mericus/kle
    Delbiter (Heavy Rampage, 25 hp, 13 ap!)
    Baranz (non-unfilial guard creature)