I apologize if this subject has already been discussed but I would just like to further notify that I'm having a problem with it.

Everytime I log into the forums, I get a Runtime Error at Line 53. It asks if I would like to Debug or not and of course I choose no because I do not want to deal with assembly language. C++ and it's spawns are good enough for me now. Hopefully, you guys can look into the matter. Thanks.

You might just be having a problem with the popup private message javascript code. I would tell you go into your preferences and disable the popup. Re-Login into pso-world and see if it happens again.

On 2002-06-20 09:11, eRUPT wrote:
    You might just be having a problem with the popup private message javascript code. I would tell you go into your preferences and disable the popup. Re-Login into pso-world and see if it happens again.
    Nope, nothing happened once I tried that. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

On 2002-06-20 11:39, Kenks23 wrote:
    Nope, nothing happened once I tried that. Thanks for the suggestion, though.
    Heh, what browser are you using and what version of the browser?
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

I'm using Windows XP and I have IE 6.0.2600.0000.xpclnt_qfe.010827-1803. Like the big number? It's what it says after Version: in the About MS Explorer menu option.

On 2002-06-20 14:00, Kenks23 wrote:
    I'm using Windows XP and I have IE 6.0.2600.0000.xpclnt_qfe.010827-1803.
    I was going to say try upgrading your Java virtual machine thingy, but oh well. >.>

I dunno what's wrong. PSO World is fine on a Windows XP machine with IE 6 on it. We've got on in our office.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

It's the evil spirit in your computer.

Yeah I'm thinking my Harddrive is pass due for a clean swiping of it all. I'm just too lazy to save all I want to CD's at the moment. . Oh well.

Ok so I have this retarded cmd.exe coming up constantly now and I've decided to backup some of my harddrive and SWIPE IT. I'm excited. Just gotta find my XP CD. Argh...

How odd. I swiped my harddrive and reinstalled Windows XP and the problem is still here. hmm....